Kurt and Halloween

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Salinea »

Since Halloween is fast approaching I have a question for all you scrawlers. What would Kurt do for Halloween? Would he dress up or go as himself?
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt and Halloween

Post by BamfChyck »

I think he would dress up! He has such a taste for the theatrical and given a chance, I think he'd be a real ham.

Didn't he dress up in a red devil outfit once? That's kind of ironic, given the recent revelations we've had about his daddy.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt and Halloween

Post by rockstar »

i think he'd dress up as a pirate!!!!!!!!
if not, then maybe robin hood.

"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Originally posted by BamfChyck
I think he would dress up! He has such a taste for the theatrical and given a chance, I think he'd be a real ham.

Didn't he dress up in a red devil outfit once? That's kind of ironic, given the recent revelations we've had about his daddy.
Yes, I remember that one. :LOL And he freaked out a lady by twitching his tail when she only thought it was a costume. I'm, sure he would dress up too. Maybe as one of the Three Musketeers, the original swashbucklers. I could see him as Aramis, the churchman. :D
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Halloween

Post by weapon x »

i dont really know....

its quite interesting though.
both going in costume and without costume would both be in his personality.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Northstars Love »

I think most people that didn't know him would automatically believe it was a costume within a costume. They would think he was a demon pirate.

:sparrow - like this....
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Yeah. Kurt would totally go as a pirate. :)

A little off topic, but my little brother who is 8 is going as Kurt for Halloween! I was like "Hey Patrick, what do YOU wanna be...?" "Uh, the grim reaper?" "Nope, you wanna be Kurt!" "I do?" "You do." "Whooo hoo!"

Yeah, he's a crazy huge kurt fan!
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt and Halloween

Post by jimmy »

Originally posted by Vee_EmmCee
Yeah. Kurt would totally go as a pirate. :)

A little off topic, but my little brother who is 8 is going as Kurt for Halloween! I was like "Hey Patrick, what do YOU wanna be...?" "Uh, the grim reaper?" "Nope, you wanna be Kurt!" "I do?" "You do." "Whooo hoo!"

Yeah, he's a crazy huge kurt fan!
that is soo cool...i have a friend ,marina,she's 8 too and me and her are huge kurt fans also..she loves alan cumming though:ooh but i really love alan cumming so ..WHOO HOO!

jimmy:evotodd
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt and Halloween

Post by NightPoofer »

I think he would dress up for Halloween. He's done it before, why not do it now? Well, if he did get a costume I think he should be a Pirate! "I'm a pirate! Hide your booty!" I remember someone here before the hack who had that in their sig. with booty actually be the booty smilie (we don't have that anymore)
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt and Halloween

Post by BLUE_2007 »

I would have to say that, with his personality, Kurt would definitely be a pirate! It just suits him.
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

My brother decided to be Movie-crawler. I found a little trench coast and he's wearing one of my vests. He's in love with it. He ran around the house yelling bamf then turned around and went "Oh yeah. I forgot. You're Nightcrawler". Twas great.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Siona »

I always had a notion to draw him in a giant pink bunny suit, complete with footsies. :eeevil

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Ooooh, That IS evil Siona.

What would he do with his tail, pray tell? :surprise
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Zix »

Kurt'd be a really damn cute bunny :bunny

I think the costume within a pirate costume would work espicially well this year, what with the zombie pirates from pirates of the carribian. He could say it's a variation on a popular theme.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt and Halloween

Post by BamfChyck »

I can see him as a giant pink bunny! I think he could just wrap his tail around his waist, or just curl it up in the big bunny behind.

He'd make a really good Aramis, too. That's an excellent suggestion, Shadow_Dancer.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Ahh! The bunny thing is so utterley genius. I would love to see that.

He could be a bear too, as a variation from bunny.:)
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt and Halloween

Post by taekwondodo »

Maybe Aramis, he'd make such a cute Musketeer. Maybe go for the Sgt. Pepper look - get a wild jacket and some little round glasses.

My kids tried to talk Hubby into being 'priest' Kurt for halloween. Figured the cheap priest cassock from the costume shop, blue grease paint, some blue spray-in hair dye, fake fangs and some ear tips.... He didn't buy it though - just as well since he'll be spending halloween digging through the burnt wreckage of his parents house that was destroyed in the San Diego fire.:(
Ladyhawke
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Ladyhawke »

Hmm, I like D'artagnan, or maybe Jim Hawkins or Beleg Strongbow or Robin Hood. Or Legolas?
Hey, I'm an English major!:rolleyes
Maybe he should be Oberon or Puck...I'd think he'd be a better Puck.
"I wish upon tonight to see you smile if only for awhile to know your there."

"I believe that angel's breath"
"Faith is believing all power can't be seen."

Frodo, Kurt and Pippin are MINE!!!
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Orangatan64 »

I always thought of him going as Belloq from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and putting on a really phony sounding French accent.
OR.....Indiana Crawler, anyone? :D
You'd probably have to take the whip from him though.:naughty
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Nightgamer »

well, something errol flynn, of course. robin hood would be more specific, so that would make sense. um, whats with all that stuff like ^&*(*; ?
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by Nightgamer
well, something errol flynn, of course. robin hood would be more specific, so that would make sense. um, whats with all that stuff like ^&*(*; ?
It seems to be happening after every apostrophe. It will probably be fixed soon.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
shak8spear
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Halloween

Post by shak8spear »

I definitely think that he would be a pirate for Halloween and I remember the time he went to that party as a devil. I laughed so hard. That was when comics were worth their cover price.
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Nightgamer »

u mean it's not some secret code (noticed how i used an apostraphe, to experiment)

edit: it didnt happen after THIS apostraphe...
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt and Halloween

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by Nightgamer
u mean it's not some secret code (noticed how i used an apostraphe, to experiment)

edit: it didnt happen after THIS apostraphe...
Yay! Apparently the crisis of the screwey apostrophes has been averted! I'm so fraggin' happy. <-Notices apostrophes. :D