who would be your fave Nightcrawler and any X-women couple?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Only Skin
Lubber
Lubber

Re: who would be your fave Nightcrawler and any X-women coup

Post by Only Skin »

If Claremont hasn't made his point by then, or made this better by ridding this book of Amanda, then I agree. Give it to someone who might do better.

Also, is it ungrateful to expect Amanda/Jimaine/WHATEVER not to be a focal point in this book? I mean, it's not that she has just popped up, was mentioned, or was in the unimportant background of this book. She's a main character.

I *think* Claremont will make this right. I just don't know if I have the patience. I *am* ye of little faith and tolerance with this.
MOAR WINE.
FuzzyBlueElf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FuzzyBlueElf »

NachtcGleiskette wrote:There is only one answer to this:

[Edited on 7/9/11 by NachtcGleiskette]
Oh absolutely I agree, I love the Magneto family and adding Kurt to that would be awesome!

I also say him and Betsy are a good pair we get some a sword wielding duo.

I had the idea of pairing him with Blink, I think that would be a good couple too.

But the one couple I do not care for is him with Amanda fucking hell that relationship never goes away.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Only Skin wrote:If Claremont hasn't made his point by then, or made this better by ridding this book of Amanda, then I agree. Give it to someone who might do better.

Also, is it ungrateful to expect Amanda/Jimaine/WHATEVER not to be a focal point in this book? I mean, it's not that she has just popped up, was mentioned, or was in the unimportant background of this book. She's a main character.

I *think* Claremont will make this right. I just don't know if I have the patience. I *am* ye of little faith and tolerance with this.
Someone informed me she hasn't appeared in a Marvel comic in just about a decade. Is there any truth to this?

I shouldn't knock the opportunity to have more female, hero characters though. I just don't like her relationship to Kurt, never have. It's always felt...
icky. :ew
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Sundown
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Sundown »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:
Only Skin wrote:If Claremont hasn't made his point by then, or made this better by ridding this book of Amanda, then I agree. Give it to someone who might do better.

Someone informed me she hasn't appeared in a Marvel comic in just about a decade. Is there any truth to this?

I shouldn't knock the opportunity to have more female, hero characters though. I just don't like her relationship to Kurt, never have. It's always felt...
icky. :ew
She last appeared in the solo by Aguirre-Sacasa, at least opposite Nightcrawler. If she's shown up elsewhere, I didn't know about it. They haven't been together in any romantic sense since her next to the last deception/manipulation in Excalibur.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That would be a decade ago though, wouldn't it? Maybe even earlier... 2003/2 isn't that from?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
FuzzyBlueElf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FuzzyBlueElf »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:That would be a decade ago though, wouldn't it? Maybe even earlier... 2003/2 isn't that from?
It was from 2005 I believe? Still 9 years ago and back then Kurt wasn't into Amanda at all so I do think this may just be Kurt running from new responsibilities by reliving his old life. I hope this is the last we see of her though and this functions as a pilot for Excalibur but even with that I'm worried Excalibur won't even have Kitty because of Bendis :mad

I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt with Ororo not my favorite couple but I like both characters, they're both Cockrum's creations and Storm's mowhawk just makes her look too good for Kurt to pass up but she's in some sort of mess with Logan right now.
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonrider »

I think it should be Cerise
but sometimes I think it should be Kymri, they both have more in common
other times, I go for other women whom I think Kurt deserves
Don't know can't make up my mind but for now I say it's either Kymri or Cerise
HardCider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by HardCider »

I say Cerise, I have all ways liked her, she is a bad ass.