who would be your fave Nightcrawler and any X-women couple?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nitedrew »

Mine would have to be Nighty and storm coz they had that thing in the movie and all of you who have been to "Thunder & Brimstone" will no what i mean if you've read the stories and seen the pics.(hint,hint):smirk
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I still stand by Kurt and Kitty, not Evo Kurtty! Comic Kurt and Kitty have so much in common and have shared so much. Though I can see Kurt and Ro working, and not just because of the movie.

I never thought of Kurt and Wanda, but it would make sense too. Soon it will be Kurt and Jill though... woowoo!
nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nitedrew »

thankyou Slarti for being my first ever reply as this was my first ever post!and thankyou for partly agreeing with my idea of kurt and Ro!
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

Hmmm i dunno i mean its a good idea but hmmm well nighty and storm. Theres potential there yes but no more lol. I think rogue and freeze guy are good together actually apart from the odd annoyance of rogue not being able to touch the little cold bugger
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Hmm. I guess Kurt and Storm. I don't know way too much about Kurt's relationships in the comics, but in the movie I like the Kuroro factor. Trés cute. Kurt and Kitty might work too.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by bamfboy »

I tink you mean Iceman there Seb...:P
Originally posted by lonewolf
Hmmm i dunno i mean its a good idea but hmmm well nighty and storm. Theres potential there yes but no more lol. I think rogue and freeze guy are good together actually apart from the odd annoyance of rogue not being able to touch the little cold bugger
nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nitedrew »

yes lets use there real names, codenames or cute nicknames. no x-man should be bad-mouthed!
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

Hmmm.....This is a tough question. I'm not sure any of them are good enough for him!

I think he needs somebody who will love him for who he is, not in spite of it, and I don't think Kitty makes that cut. Maybe Ororo does. I will have to think about it.

Although I was jealous as hell when he first showed interest in her, I always thought there might be the potential for something really good between him and Snowbird. But she hasn't been explored too fully, so I don't know her well enough to decide.
Bamf_Bamf_Bamf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Bamf_Bamf_Bamf »

I would really like to see him and Emma Frost get something going. Since Nightcrawler is the man, he deserves the hot women:D
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Kurt and Storm all the way, baby!!! These too (and not just in the movie, BTW) are too cool together.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
CuteLittleBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by CuteLittleBamf »

I must say I never really liked the Kurt and Kitty thing....I must also say that I started reading the Uncanny from the 80's and there was just such an age difference. To be honest, there’s not really one that I would pick. I think he needs a whole character created just for him.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Originally posted by Slarti
I still stand by Kurt and Kitty, not Evo Kurtty! Comic Kurt and Kitty have so much in common and have shared so much.
Me too! Most people think that I like the Kurt and Kitty Evo as a couple. It would be cool, but I think I still like Comic Shadowcat and Nightcrawler together.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Hmm... Well, in my opinion, it'd depend on which version it'd be... For Movie-verse, no challenge, Kuroro. For Comic and Evo, Kurwanda (Not Kurmanda, Kurwanda. Kurt + Wanda. I always seem to like that couple, for some reason... ;)). Evo Kurrtys aren't bad, though... :P
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Tergon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tergon »

In Evo-verse, I like Kurt-Jean fics, which for some reason don't show up all that often... ditto for Kurt-Tabitha, and any pairings with the New Mutants... though I'm not a huge slash fan.

Comicverse, I go for Kurt-Meggan, all the way.
Though it's true, Kurt-Wanda is a pretty darn good pairing.
"All empires fall. You just have to know where to push."
- Jebediah Radec
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Tergon
In Evo-verse, I like Kurt-Jean fics, which for some reason don't show up all that often... ditto for Kurt-Tabitha, and any pairings with the New Mutants... though I'm not a huge slash fan.

Comicverse, I go for Kurt-Meggan, all the way.
Though it's true, Kurt-Wanda is a pretty darn good pairing.
I agree... I like Kurt/Tabitha... I've read some pretty good Kurt/Jean ones, too, although I've only found like, four.

...I, personally, have never read a Kurt/Meggan (isn't it Meghan? :?) one, but from what I've seen of her in the comics, it'd be pretty cool... Oh, wait... Wasn't 'A Long Time Healing' a part Kurt/Meggan one, or am I getting names and stuff mixed up? :?
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Booker »

I vote for Kurt and Wanda, because then there'd be a possibility of TJ. Who I love. I love TJ. She rocks.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

I vote for Wanda and Kurt. Only because My alter ego is Wanda from Evo. I'm that moody. There is a person in my life who is the alter ego of kurt so much it is scary.

I almot pissed myself when i found out they had a kid in another reality. Just because it is us and us will never work.
Pirotess
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Pirotess »

I'm way too jealous of Storm to pick her. She's the perfect woman already, does she really need to score with Kurt on top of that? ;) And I had forgotten about his thing for Meggan. He had some real feelings for her, and it'd be great if he got a shot at it (and get her divorced too i guess.. o.O Is Brian still in the picture? Ah who cares? Nighty can kick his butt crack to the moon)

I always wanted Nighty to end up with Cerise tho, so i'll pick her!!

As for Kitty, it'd be cute to see 'em go on dates, but i don't see this working long term. They'll eventually run out of smartass flirting lines.
~1 of these days i'll gather enough courage to say something to Dave Cockrum :blush ~
Malice
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Malice »

Well, I find it hard to decide.
Kurt and Kitty is a nice match, so is Kurt and Storm! I even like the idea of Kurt and Wanda.
Geez, Kurt is a great match for anyone if you ask me. Kurt and Northstar? heh.
I can't decide. I'll just have to wait and see what Chuck has planned for him. Hey, I
hear Lorna is free now. Poor misunderstood green-haired psycho. ^_^
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#4

"Are you ever wrong?"
"I thought I was once ...but it turned out I was wrong."
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Lorna? God forbid! :P

I never cared for him and Amanda. Yeah, I know that they were not really brother and sister, but psychologically, people tend not to be attracted to those raised as siblings.

Meggan would have been nice. Only heaven (and the writers) know how she could have chosen Brian over our sweet lovable Elf. :(
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Blackwell
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Blackwell »

WHo's good enough for Kurt? I agree, to find the perfect match for him they'd have to make a whole other character. A VERY quick thing seemed to be going on between that Stacy X and Kurt but Stacy quickly fell into the vast realm of ArchAngelism :rolleyes Evo Kitty ruined any thoughts of Kurt and her together in any -verse :mad Storm already too perfect and put together, she doesn't need Kurt. I guess I;d have to go with Kurt and Wanda. She's the only girl who, I think, can match his wit and is pretty enough for him. Besides, their daughter's beautiful :D
"More people die in the name of religion than of cancer. And we try to cure cancer." -NightCrawler UX#423
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Kurt and Kitty - not in Evo though (ducks at sharp objects being thrown). I like Kurt and Kitty in the Marvel Universe: I always have. They were great in Excalibur together and they're already good friends.

Barring the K&K match up I do like (really like) the Kurt and Storm match up. I think they'd be terrific together and Storm really needs someone to lighten her moods (as Kurt needs someone a little more serious).

Of course there are plenty of non-X women who'd be a good match for Nightcrawler too..
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Malice
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Malice »

I think I would prefer Kurt with a mutant rather than a non-mutant. Not that I have anything against non-mutants (being one myself. heh) But I would like to see someone he can sort of fight side-by-side with, like Daredevil and Elektra! ;)
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#4

"Are you ever wrong?"
"I thought I was once ...but it turned out I was wrong."
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

i'm still partial to kuroro. :) + :storm

but i like comic kurt and comic kitty. they just click really nicely. :) + :kitty

BIG FAN OF NIGHTCRAWLER/SCARLET WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :wan-kurt
i wanna see evo kurt and evo wanda get together! :evokurt + :evowanda
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I think I would of liked to see :)Kurt and :psylockePsylocke together, I don't know why, just because those are probably my two favorite characters. But because she's dead, that would make Kurt a necrophiliac and that would be a very big :shakeno