X-Men Evolution comic?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men Evolution comic?

Post by Booker »

Apparently it hasn't been canceled, because I just picked up the new issue today. They've changed artists and everything, and I'm really liking it again. I mean, a lot. It's kinda animeish, but it's drawn really very well and cute. And Kurt is drawn *real* well and he looks absolutely adorable. I wish I had some pages to show people, because it's really cool. Is it still being canceled and that was the last issue or what? Because I don't want them to cancel it anymore.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X-Men Evolution comic?

Post by Nandireya »

Sorry to burst your bubble, Booker, but that's the final issue...issue #10 was listed, it was going to be the debut of Evo Sinister...but it's not coming out now...:(
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

X-Men Evolution comic?

Post by Garble »

it was the same plot as the episode where Arcade shows up.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X-Men Evolution comic?

Post by Nandireya »

The site that can't be mentioned...wait a minute, that's at X-Fan...Comic Continuum have got some screen shots from the opening to season three of X-Men: Evolution...here if anyone's interested...and Hank's an official member now! YAH!:D
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men Evolution comic?

Post by Booker »

Ah, reading the credits they list the artist, writer and colorist as "guests". I thought that 8 was the last one, so that's where I got confused. I totally dig this guys art, though.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-Men Evolution comic?

Post by Bamfette »

doesn't that just blow? they get some good interesting art on it the very last issue :p i mean this doesn't look anything like the show, either, but atleast they are not *trying* to look like the show like Udon was trying to and failing miserably...