Anyone Know What's Happening with Kurt in 2017?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!

Anyone Know What's Happening with Kurt in 2017?

Postby Indigo_Lady » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:12 pm

I know there are some new books coming out, and that the teams will be realigned, but I haven't heard much about what is going on with Kurt these days.

It's been abysmal being a Nightcrawler fan lately, no wonder this forum is nearly dead. I had high hopes for our blue boy after his resurrection, but since his solo, not much worth saying. Honestly, most of the X-books are so poorly written (IMHO) these days and not a fun read that I don't waste my money on them. I am hoping things will get better. Kurt in the last movie wasn't much of a boost either because he was more like emo version of X-Evo Kurt than the grown swashbuckler that attracted me in the first place.

Anyone hear anything? See any decent solicits lately? I really hope that this forum isn't dead (I'm afraid who ever is paying the bill won't renew it this year) This has been my go-to place for X-Men discussions for more than a decade, it would be sad to see it disappear. :*D
Indigo_Lady
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Return to Nightcrawler