Like Nightcrawler?- READ SHE-HULK!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Like Nightcrawler?- READ SHE-HULK!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Like Nightcrawler? READ CHARELS SOULE'S "SHE-HULK!"
That's right, some blue, winged, snot nosed-demony looking critters just attacked her, all of them saying her name over & over ("JENNIFER WALTERS!") and smelling of brimstone.

OH AND THEY BAMF'D!

Yeah, they were BAMFING all over the place. No actual Kurt in the issue yet but if you grab the last 3 issues you will be caught up on the storyline which appears to be a class action lawsuit against a series of heroes & villains for magical disappearance of an entire N. Dakota town... (Characters like Tigra, Nightwatch, & Shocker to name some)... But how much you wanna bet Azazel is linked to this? Would make sense to start expanding that story if they ever hope to make Nightcrawler a functioning part of the Marvel U outside of X-Men! Hey, look don't let me tell you what's what- go read it and make up your own opinions! It's a fantastic series!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Re: Like Nightcrawler?- READ SHE-HULK!

Post by Nandireya »

Are Mavel planning to do that?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Seeing as he was in the promo posters for InHumanity and Bendis has promised Kurt will play a major role in his future Xmen books, and more of an emissary role (I assume to InHumand) then yes... That appears to be the direction.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I knew nothing of such things. My comics obsession is far behind me...I read no news of upcoming events, I merely read a scant handful...

Thanks for the info ^_^
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I made that response on my cell in the backroom of work, and I apologize greatly for it coming off as flippant, Nan. You're the best, I would never dismiss a good question like that, especially from you.

Yeah, he's been teased and promo'd as a big player but then that advertisement started scaling back as the first issue by Claremont reviews started pouring in.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So this showed up in Uncanny X-Men #24 today...

Not saying there's something specifically here...

but I'm also not going to be surprised later if there is an intentional connection being established with these characters.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm maintaining my accusations that Nightcrawler is going to start playinga much bigger role in the entire Marvel U than just on X-Books.