Blink & Nightcrawler

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Blink & Nightcrawler

Post by Moonrider »

I once read this desscusion about Blink being one of Azazel's kids makeing her Kurt's half-sister but no one loved the idea of them being related but I love this idea so what do you think of them as siblings?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Blink & Nightcrawler

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Moonrider! Welcome to the boards!
Hi! Welcome! Come in! Hey!

Blink & Kurt as bro/sis huh? Gotta say... the idea never occurred to me but I think I like it... I like it a lot actually and this might be something to look into for the future of the series! I'll drop some hints on Jason Aaron's twitter for ya ;)

I had no idea you were playing game with us already! You acquired that many Nightscrawlearth characters already? I think you might've mixed up what type of information goes in that spot, but that's okay. At least we know now you're Excalibur fan!
WHOO!

If Blink and Kurt were related though... does this just mean all teleporters are derived from Azazel? Seems cheap but also intriguing, depending on how ya spin it.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonrider »

Thanks for agreeing with this one, I didn't know someone else likes this idea. If it really happens, imagine how freaked out Kurt and Clarice would be. It would also be cool for Kurt to have a sister just like him and I'd like to see them both star in a story arc called "Blink and Bamf". How cool would that be? :)
Last edited by Moonrider on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuzzyBlueElf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FuzzyBlueElf »

I think it would be awesome for them to be related, or at the very least having a sibling like relationship.
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonrider »

FuzzyBlueElf wrote:I think it would be awesome for them to be related, or at the very least having a sibling like relationship.
If she is going to have a sibling like relationship with Kurt, I'd like to see how her relation with Azzy.
How do you think Azazel treats his daughters anyway?