Nightcrawler, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

Post by Moonrider »

What if Nightcrawler joined S.H.I.E.L.D ?
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Nightcrawler, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

Post by steyn »

He'd be a great agent, that's for sure. You could always write a fic about that and post it in the Fan Creations section of the board :D
FuzzyBlueElf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FuzzyBlueElf »

Nick Fury has told him several times he'd be a great Shield agent here's to hoping for a What If? :)
the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by the_lone_bamf »

Actually, if memory serves, in the alternate universe created by Wanda in House of M, he was an agent of the (Wolverine run) S.H.I.E.D. He and Rogue were on the alpha squad headed by Mystique and Wolverine, and gosh if they all didn't make those uniforms look FINE.

Actually one of my favorite moments in that story arc was the look on Mystique's face when she realized this universe wasn't the true one; it was filled with so much regret, you could tell that accepting reality meant losing so many things she really wanted, a family unit, a place where she could use and challenge her skills, a surprisingly stable romantic relationship... I actually felt bad for her.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That was a tragic and amazing moment in the series for her. A few people say she never forgot that memory, hence her actions since. (Not sure I believe it but I can see where they think that).

I think he would be an incredibly effective agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I'd rather he start up a S.H.I.E.L.D. supernatural division with Doc Strange, Deadgirl (if she is truly coming back with other X-Statix members who are rumored to show up soon now that the Allred's are popular again), and maybe a few others. Ghost Rider? Blade? New Ghost Rider hasn't made a name for himself yet... best place to do that and get readership is put 'em on a team. Why make a mini? MAKE A WHOLE SERIES! You reading this Tom Brevoort?! YOU READING THIS?!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonrider »

Good idea. Kurt having his own S.H.I.L.E.D Sqaud, that would be interesting. I'd love to see him takeing a leader role again. :smirk