Making a Custom CAR

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Making a Custom CAR

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

So, I cannot keep my ideas in any longer. I want to get a new SUV (probably an Equinox) when the new 2014's come out next year, and I want to relish my fandom while I am young and dumb enough to do it. Or at least get away with it. This won't happen for a while, because I still need to finish school and get a job that pays well enough to fund my obsession. I plan to customize my new car as a tribute to Nightcrawler. My wife thinks it is dumb and too expensive, but I also plan to get her a 50th anniversary Camaro, so she can zip it :)

So far I have alot of ideas, but I don't know how much time and money it will cost me to get it with all my ideas in place. The paint job is obviously a must, which may run $5,000. I want a black/red scheme with (maybe) white. I honestly have no idea how I want it exactly, whether it be racing stripes or completely custom, but I do know I must have a BAMF. Let me explain as best I can. I want a light smoky paint job (in dark blue) beginning near the grill and rolling down the car, losing substance until dissapating mid-car. That wasn't so hard...

I also want some acccessories/ornaments. With the BAMF, I may want a metal grille cover that says BAMF! in a sort of comic style in front, kind of to announce that, Hey! This is Nightcrawler! I also want a tail. Yes, a tail. I want it to be detachable by using the trailer hitch as the base piece for the tail. Having an SUV makes this easy. I don't know if it will be one solid design or a bendable model, nor do I know how to make it or what to make it out of, but I have time to ask around... I don't even know if I can have it made for me or if it has to be a DIY project.

The interior I am not as worried about, because I know It will be expensive as is. However, if possible, I want a black and red motif inside as well with one exception: the seats. I want the seats to be fuzzy and indigo. Naturally. The seats are probably doable.

So, what do you all think? Too far? Radical? Also, any ideas? Questions I may want to consider? The feedback on this forum has helped alot with my costume, and I look to you all when it comes to Nightcrawler and comics-based discussions.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Making a Custom CAR

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That...

That's a project. I'm impressed. I hope you can pull it off.

You know who you remind me of?

R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Making a Custom CAR

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Sweet! I forgot to mention custom plates... "BAMFNG" or something similar.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!