How should nightcrawler return?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Blueman333
Lubber
Lubber

Re: How should nightcrawler return?

Post by Blueman333 »

I think god should bring him back that would be cool
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Is this a serious suggestion? That would be a terrible idea. No offense, but it's sort of deus-ex-machina. And offensive. And rather obtuse and insensitive.

That said, I've actually been pondering this lately. You know -- would be cool if this Original X-Men team coming to "present" day was a start to bringing him back. (And what a good start it would be!) Theoretically, in an attempt to go back to where they came from, they could end up in classic Nightcrawler's time.

Wouldn't that be fun? Dave Cockrum's Nightcrawler in today's comics?
BlueBoffin
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BlueBoffin »

JackSkulls wrote:So far no one's agreed with me on this but I think Azazel should raise him and somehow control him, I think it would make for an interesting story!

I don't think anyone will agree with me on it either, but something along those lines would prolly get me to buy comics :shifty for myself atleast :D
Yes. Because that would be an awesome story. For me, anyways. I'm just way more attracted to stories with mind control and brainwashing. Also yaoi and Logurt by the dozen.
We create our own demons? No, the demons create us.
Marijke Rose
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Marijke Rose »

BlueBoffin wrote:
JackSkulls wrote:So far no one's agreed with me on this but I think Azazel should raise him and somehow control him, I think it would make for an interesting story!

I don't think anyone will agree with me on it either, but something along those lines would prolly get me to buy comics :shifty for myself atleast :D
Yes. Because that would be an awesome story. For me, anyways. I'm just way more attracted to stories with mind control and brainwashing. Also yaoi and Logurt by the dozen.
I'd go for this.

Up until the Slash/Crack pairing. Logurt.. I've yet to be convinced of these two getting together.. ;-)

I'm just glad to hear that Kurt is, indeed, coming back!