who does kurt like

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
KURTLUVER123
Lubber
Lubber

who does kurt like

Post by KURTLUVER123 »

:love my little cuzin loves nightcrawler and he wants to who is his love :browse

[Edited on 26/7/09 by KURTLUVER123]

[Edited on 26/7/09 by KURTLUVER123]
kurt loves kats
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

who does kurt like

Post by love_of_bob »

Wolverine.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

who does kurt like

Post by neling4 »

:surprise

True, Kurt loves Wolvie, but not that way. ;)

Poor Kurt doesn't really have a love interest. No girlfriend for Kurt, not any more. :(
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

who does kurt like

Post by JSherlock »

We do have a FAQ about Nightcrawler, Kurtlover. Here is the link to it: FAQ. Here is the link to the Ladies In Kurt's Life which will help answer your cousin's question.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

who does kurt like

Post by Nandireya »

There's no one at the moment...he's too busy getting hurt and blending into the wallpaper to look for anyone...

[Edited on 1-8-2009 by Nandireya]
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

who does kurt like

Post by Elfdame »

Which is why fanficdom is full of NC/canon and NC/OC stories.

Lots of us don't like the way he approaches the other ladies so we build our own, or tweak the past ones to fit better.

I had a LOT of people wanting him to get a date with Oprah after "Only Human," which I wrote for a cahllenge here (then I posted at fanfiction.net). But I don't know a lot about her. I just knew she was a famous, straight talk-show host, which is what I needed for Nighty purposes.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

who does kurt like

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

From what I can tell, as of lat, Nightcrawler loves getting shot, stabbed, and fading into the background while crumby characters take the spotlight.

I would like to see Kitty come back and a revival of that relationship, and a little exploration of it.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

who does kurt like

Post by Elfdame »

I always saw Kurtty as kinda sibling-esque. Despite, um, was it Sherlock or who that wrote a fic about her, um, surprise feelings for him?

Not that it WOULDN'T work, mind you, but ... one of my personal thingies. I just feel they're more bro/sis than hunk/hunkette. Of course, when one considers his realation to his foster sister, I may be getting in deeper than I thought.

He kinda liked the chick (Mara? I don't keep up *at all*, sorry) in Asumus' one-shot. She'd be fun to defend from various evil types; it'd be fun to see her written as a sorta dorky gal who manages by pure luck to escape all the perils. Like Clouseau, but not a brainless espece d'idiot.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

neling4
Lookout
Lookout

who does kurt like

Post by neling4 »

Elfdame wrote: He kinda liked the chick (Mara? I don't keep up *at all*, sorry) in Asumus' one-shot. She'd be fun to defend from various evil types; it'd be fun to see her written as a sorta dorky gal who manages by pure luck to escape all the perils. Like Clouseau, but not a brainless espece d'idiot.
That would be great. They should bring back Mara. She should definitely stay Thelma-like, because with Kurt's doubts about his own appearance, it would be nice for him to be fond of someone who is not a cover-girl/babe type. It would be nice if it turns out that she is religious too, preferably Catholic, so they could have more in common.

I like that idea, Elfdame. You should write it.

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

who does kurt like

Post by Elfdame »

I should. First I'd have to read the issue, of course. :shifty Well, first I need to post Installment One of his movie for the challenge, then update my fanfic, THEN read the issue &c.

Then I'd have to make sure Elise (OC) and Stella (new OC) wouldn't be too jealous. One of these days I want to have an OC-Con where Elise and Raven's Rachel and Dizi's Jenni and Ang's Slide Rule all end up in an interdimensional coffeehouse and discuss the ups & downs of loving The Fuzzy One. Kinda like Rose and Sarah Jane discussing a certain Time Lord, only w/o all the female jealousy angle.

Thank you for your vote of confidence. I'm sure many of the posse here would be even more capable of bringing the dream to fruition (Kura). And YES it's great to have him fall for a non-model type. Even my tomboy is actually good-looking, somewhere under the jack shirt and baggy overalls. But your point is an excellent one: why not have him comfortable with a less-than-stunning type who wad probably made fun of all her childhood? She wore glasses too, huh? (BTDT, maximum level)

If only I had too much time on my hands ....

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

who does kurt like

Post by Angelique »

Well, you know that my mutant Slide Rule also wasn't the only OC I created for a Kurt ship. I figure there should be no jealousy issues, characters and relationships existing in one universe that would be impossible for whatever reason in another.

But yeah, it's great that Kurt would find an average-looking bespectacled girl geek smooch-worthy. It shows that he's not shallow and doesn't apply any double standards when it comes to judging by appearances.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

who does kurt like

Post by love_of_bob »

Elfdame wrote: He kinda liked the chick (Mara? I don't keep up *at all*, sorry) in Asumus' one-shot. She'd be fun to defend from various evil types; it'd be fun to see her written as a sorta dorky gal who manages by pure luck to escape all the perils. Like Clouseau, but not a brainless espece d'idiot.
I'd rather see him with a girl who didn't need defending, really.
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

who does kurt like

Post by Elfdame »

*splutters* but .... but ... saving damsels is his specialty!

Not that I am nixing your idea of a self-confident chick (Ang has created at least one). But Kurt likes defending women (whether they need it or not, ha ha!). That's why my fic-that's-taking-forever is so funny (to me): he thinks the cook is defenseless, but she manages alright without him. But he liked Amanda and Wanda and ... lots of gals who could rescue his blue furry hide if need be.

neling4
Lookout
Lookout

who does kurt like

Post by neling4 »

...and Cerise, and Storm and Rachel and Psylocke.

I think Kurt is attracted to strong women. True, he likes to rescue damsels, a la Errol Flynn, but he gets into relationships with and pines after women who are almost frighteningly powerful. :love

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

who does kurt like

Post by Elfdame »

I must be off-base with my OC, then. She can whup the bad guys, but is still a vulnerable non-mutant. But she has a strong personality, heh heh heh...

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

who does kurt like

Post by Angelique »

Well, Kurt has gotten smoochie with non-mutants and even had one accompany him on a couple of missions, so there's that.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven