costume

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
yazminn
Lubber
Lubber

costume

Post by yazminn »

Can someone please help I need to find a nightcrawler costume for this years fantasy fest in key west. Im looking for the red vest and 3 fingered gloves, The face will be paint with yellow contacts can someone help me or direct me to a good site to find this costume. I have been online for over two hours looking. Thanks.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

costume

Post by JSherlock »

You might be better off trawling a good will for the 'clothes' and possibly make your own three-fingered glove. :)
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

costume

Post by neling4 »

Look what I found:

http://www.bostoncostume.com/store/supe ... wler-l.htm

However, I think you could make one fairly easily for much less money. All you need is a pair of black stretchy pants, a black turtle-neck sweater, make the red "V" thingy, put red trim on a pair of white socks, and get a pair of white gloves and go around making the "Live Long and Prosper" sign. Or you could sew some of the fingers together.

But then, there is the tail.

Good luck!

[Edited on 24/5/09 by neling4]
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

yazminn
Lubber
Lubber

costume

Post by yazminn »

great thanks for all your help guys
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

costume

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

yeah, that is a pretty Crappy costume... but I can't say I could make anything better
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!