Nighty Fashion

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I know we all have a long for our lovable fuzzy elf, and most have some collectables in his honor. Everything from toys to posters to vintage comics. Hell, I even have a cup, a CD-ROM, a patch, a magnet, and a lightswitch cover. I'm probably forgetting some other stuff too. Yeah... fanboys unite.

But this topic is about the shirts, hats, pins, or underwear you may have in Nighty's honor. he reason I bring it up is cuz I just got the coolest nighty shirt...

So, I already own at least 7 shirts featuring Nightcrawler (with 3 being just Kurt), 2 belt buckles (yay variances), and a backpack. But I found a guy who makes custom gangsta shirts featuring a ton of different characters. So I ordered a Nightcrawler one for $55. I know, pricey. But it kicks ass and no one has one like it. But please if you do, don't say so. Cuz you'll hurt my feelings and I'll bring some pain to Nightscrawlers. And no one wants that... :) Here's a pic of it. Sorry it's so damn big...

Link to incredibly huge photo

[Edited on 22/3/09 by Bamfing_Bob]

{edited to link to photo that was munging the formatting of the forum. Yes, "to munge" is a real verb. :) --SK}

[Edited on 25/3/2009 by Saint Kurt]
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Nighty Fashion

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I have a Marvel shirt with a ton of heroes on it, including Nighty. Then, I have an X-men shirt with him, Storm, Wolvie, Cyke, and Jean as Phoenix. :D

Have some X-men pins as well, but sadly none of them have Nightcrawler on them. :hrumph
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Nighty Fashion

Post by Nandireya »

I don't actually have any Nighty wearables...except for my lapel pin.
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty Fashion

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I was expecting this to be a thread about all the retarded outfits various artists have dressed him in over the years. I'm partial to the purple sweatpants he wore in an early issue of Excalibur, though the red hot pants/white wifebeater combo he had in issue 50-something give them a run for their money. And who could forget the bizarre stretched-out yellow flipflops from X-Men Annual # I forget? Where did those shoes even come from? I mean, they had to be custom made, right? But yellow flipflops? What the fuck.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty Fashion

Post by love_of_bob »

The Drastic Spastic wrote:I was expecting this to be a thread about all the retarded outfits various artists have dressed him in over the years. I'm partial to the purple sweatpants he wore in an early issue of Excalibur, though the red hot pants/white wifebeater combo he had in issue 50-something give them a run for their money. And who could forget the bizarre stretched-out yellow flipflops from X-Men Annual # I forget? Where did those shoes even come from? I mean, they had to be custom made, right? But yellow flipflops? What the fuck.
I know! But then I think about Kurt in a suit (Uncanny X-men #495-496 and I feel better.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty Fashion

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

love_of_bob wrote:
The Drastic Spastic wrote:I was expecting this to be a thread about all the retarded outfits various artists have dressed him in over the years. I'm partial to the purple sweatpants he wore in an early issue of Excalibur, though the red hot pants/white wifebeater combo he had in issue 50-something give them a run for their money. And who could forget the bizarre stretched-out yellow flipflops from X-Men Annual # I forget? Where did those shoes even come from? I mean, they had to be custom made, right? But yellow flipflops? What the fuck.
I know! But then I think about Kurt in a suit (Uncanny X-men #495-496 and I feel better.
I just looked this up, and he had a suit but he also had the icky image-inducer mustache. That's another issue I have with Nightcrawler fashion... the Errol Flynn mustache issue. Ick! Ick!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Nighty Fashion

Post by steyn »

What I want is those marvel uniform t-shirts, like these:

Only for x-men, like Nighty's
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nighty Fashion

Post by Angelique »

I don't have any Nighty apparel, but my son has X-Men underwear, one pair of which has Cyclops, Wolverine, Angel, Colossus, and Nightcrawler.

Sigh. Why is it that little boys get all the cool underwear?
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty Fashion

Post by love_of_bob »

The Drastic Spastic wrote:
love_of_bob wrote:
I just looked this up, and he had a suit but he also had the icky image-inducer mustache. That's another issue I have with Nightcrawler fashion... the Errol Flynn mustache issue. Ick! Ick!
Agreed. But there are moments when he's NOT image-induced and he looks oh-so-fine. (And the suit's color changes - I love that. He even programmed the inducer to make the suit fit Errol's skin tone better.)
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I just like the classic red and black uniform. and btw, the Marvel shirt idea sumbitted by Steyn is genius.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Vaiyala
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty Fashion

Post by Vaiyala »

I want a shirt so bad but I don't know where to find one... :cry (Hot Topic only sells Wovie apparel.)
What is the meaning of life, my dear?
What is the meaning of all you hold near?
Why is it that you cry at night
when there's no one around you to hear?

~~Myspace~~ :computer

~~Deviantart~~ :bunny
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

eBay is where I've found all my Nighty solo shirts (besides the one in the pic above). I've gotten my group shot shirts from walmart, target, and shopping in NYC.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by neling4 »

R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I just want the keychain... I need one...
Trigger
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty Fashion

Post by Trigger »

Nearly all of them are only available in XL though. The only one that even has a small, features Crawler' from the Draco, and no way do I want to be reminded of that everytime I open my dresser.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty Fashion

Post by Nandireya »

neling4 wrote:You too, can own a Nighty:

http://www.stylinonline.com/xmen.html

I want the Adam Hughes shirt:

http://www.stylinonline.com/t-shirt-x-m ... -blue.html
My God! Look at all the Wolverine...

*is scarred for life*

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

Vaiyala
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty Fashion

Post by Vaiyala »

I wish they had some of these shirts made especially for girls. :X I'm fine with wearing the stuff for guys but half the time, even the mediums don't fit right. >_<
Maybe I can find something at the Heroes convention this year...

Does anyone know if they usually sale apparel at conventions? They did two years ago but most of it was for anime (which is great since I like anime, too).

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Okay, corny, I know.

Post by Angelique »

Hmmm... an X-Large of one of those shirts would probably come down to mid-thigh on me. Perfect sleepwear length. I probably could use a Nighty nighty.

And now that you're all preparing for me a well deserved barrage of rotten tomatoes, I think I'll depart now!

[Edited on 24/3/2009 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Vaiyala
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty Fashion

Post by Vaiyala »

Angelique wrote:Hmmm... an X-Large of one of those shirts would probably come down to mid-thigh on me. Perfect sleepwear length. I probably could use a Nighty nighty.

And now that you're all preparing for me a well deserved barrage of rotten tomatoes, I think I'll depart now!

[Edited on 24/3/2009 by Angelique]

:LOL Finally, someone says it!

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty Fashion

Post by Nandireya »

Nand is a big girl so the sizes are not an issue...I just feel T-shirt don't look good on girls...we got bumpy bits that ruin the picture...

Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Bumpy bits ruin nothing. If anything, they make the picture that much more suitable to stare at. The drooling is uncalled for though...
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty Fashion

Post by Nandireya »

But Nand's not interested in staring at bumpy bits...

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Nighty Fashion

Post by steyn »

pffft, it makes the picture look 3D with bumpy bits
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty Fashion

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

hear here
the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty Fashion

Post by the_lone_bamf »

I have the Messiah Complex shirt (Kurt's front and center and in glorious color!) that I wear at every opportunity. :)

I have long since lamented the lack of a Nightcrawler uniform shirt.

Other than that, my messenger bag has quite a few Nightcrawler and X-men buttons. Yay!
Image Image
"Every living creature is unique-- it is a part of our charm."