Kurt Love Interest

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!

Kurt Love Interest

Total votes: 0

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Love Interest

Post by Angelique »

Christine Palmer was a nurse at Metro General who was much more interested in Kurt during his third solo series than he was in her, though he was nice enough to kiss her goodbye at the end of the series.

As for not liking Amanda, besides the borderline incestuous nature of that relationship, there's the various stunts she's pulled involving lying about who she was or hiding the Soulsword in him and not letting him know even after demons started coming after him... yeah, I think I would prefer that he be with someone more honest.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

The Drastic Spastic wrote:
FieryCajunBamf wrote:Which of the ladies Kurt has been associated with do u feel would make the perfect sweetheart for him? Please vote and explain why, thanks! :D
Other: our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
:LOL :LOL You are funny! So you really think he should stay a true Priest and never marry, thats soo sweet. :) I don think the alternate reality Kurt who had :nocturne felt that way, but I understand u point of view.

:wan-kurt :wan-kurt :wan-kurt

[Edited on 19/2/09 by FieryCajunBamf]
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

Angelique wrote:Christine Palmer was a nurse at Metro General who was much more interested in Kurt during his third solo series than he was in her, though he was nice enough to kiss her goodbye at the end of the series.

As for not liking Amanda, besides the borderline incestuous nature of that relationship, there's the various stunts she's pulled involving lying about who she was or hiding the Soulsword in him and not letting him know even after demons started coming after him... yeah, I think I would prefer that he be with someone more honest.
I didnt know that Amanda had lied to him that way, I see where u r coming from now, yea its beter he gets some1 more honest like :rachel or :psylocke !