X-Infernus cover

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-Infernus cover

Post by Angelique »

Not to mention that Pixie only a few weeks ago had a hard time even uttering her teleportation spell without stuttering. When did she get so good that she, barely on the team, could out-teleport a guy who'd been doing the 'porting thing for over ten years and take by surprise a guy who'd known and worked with Wolverine almost as long as she'd been alive?

I liked Pixie much better when she was the sweet, naive kid with powers that often had comical results. I hope X-Infernus is the way she gets the magical sudden bad-assness removed.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X-Infernus cover

Post by Nandireya »

Maybe she'll loose the magical aspects of her powers...the teleporation is a magical-based power and not a mutant-based one, right? I really don't know Pixie from a hairbrush...from what I can guess she got that from Illyana...she might take it back...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Infernus cover

Post by the_lone_bamf »

Originally posted by Nandireya
Originally posted by SmoothBamf
has anyone read this besides me I was a little upset by it I think that NC got puked and I don't like it
That seems to be Kurt's role of late...he pretty much gets dumped on in every appearance...it's seems EVERYBODY'S better at everything than Kurt is...why do you think I haven't been logging in for such a very long time (I've merely been lurking)...when it comes to comics at the moment, I'm not a happy Nandi, not a happy Nandi at all.
My comic book reading pal and I have dubbed NIghtcrawler the "Geordi" of the X-men. Like poor LeVar Burton in TNG, it seems his role is often to get the S*** kicked out of him to show the bad guys "really mean it".

I grabbed this the other day and have mixed feelings... I mean, the story has promise but I'd probably enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't so out of the loop. (I thought Amanda was in charge of Limbo? Did it change hands during that whole Soul-Dagger incident? And when Peter is referring to Illyana being stuck in Limbo for months, he's talking about recently and not the golden-age incident right? Wait... what? I'm confused...)

Right, so gaping canon holes in my head aside, this *could* be cool if it focuses on Illyana and NOT Pixie. Honestly, when I saw her holding....
**spoiler**
The soul dagger and the soul sword at the end- and suddenly she's "all better" and cheery- I totally rolled my eyes. This had better not end with Nightcrawler forfeiting the SS to her for some lame butt reason. I kind of... like him having the SS. The fact that it's not driving him nuts is just at testament to his awesomeness. :)

Who knows though- maybe this story will go to prove that Nightcrawler has the skillz after all isn't completely "useless " after all.
Image Image
"Every living creature is unique-- it is a part of our charm."