My reasons

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

My reasons

Post by wolviechickie »

My reasons why nighty isnt de greatest :D

1. If you kiss him(or go down on 'im) you cough up hair balls.

2. he isnt all that reliable...I mean if theyre are enimies dat he doesent want to fight...he can just teleoprt of...leaving you behind.

3. Ok so he knows english...but not very well mebbe.

4. He is too tall. For some short ppl...how can you kiss him?

5. He can teleport pplz heads off...dangerous!

6. You could trip ova his tail.

7. When you walk down a street and he hasnt got his holo t'ing on, Insults 'r'us.

8. His mother is an assasin.

9. He can cast into shadows...great way to get him lost huh?

10. He stinks of brimstone and is always loud when he ports

I know dis will probably be shut down but...there you go.

also there is this one but see what you t'ink:
There is not enough of him...all you got was two miniseries and a couple of issues about him you guyz deserve more.:oops::D:Z:?:shocked:
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

countless reasons

Post by kurtlover »

well....... my countless reasons of why nighty IS THE GREATEST:

would you like me to start now??? ok :D

1.- He's so cute than if you kiss him you don't care about trivial things like hairballs.
2.- oh he does want to fight, but he's not a brainless killer machine so he has to analize his options first.
3.- well he doesn't know much english but he speakes TWO languages anyway, and also that accent is a dye for.
4.- he's not that tall at least not as colossus! his stature is perfect.
5.- he can teleport a head off, but he would never do that, only in
different realities, *cough* "other" mutants KILL and ungut people in all damn realities and dimensions.
6.- his tail is the best thing extra to his body, he can grab anything he wants with it on a gracefully way, not like "other" who can't even use their hands.
7.- the greatest thing about getting instults is he won't care and won't try to kill the people who insult him.
8.- His mother is an assasin...but still alive, she didn't killed herself when she find out-
9.- he can cast shadows, teleport, stick into walls, great agility and streght, all those things without the necesity of ripping his clothes off, curse, drool and stink: The gracefully way he does that never left him for a second.
10.- that's the price for teleporting any damn way you want.
11.- of course two miniseries and some issues, but the MOVIE is coming, also X-men evolution, the videogames, web pages, action figures, and maybe in the future will be even underwear ;), etc, etc, etc, etc.
12.- Blue is a nice color, blue fur is even better, and that fur is al over his body, not just in black ugly patches.
13.- he's a gentleman, a charmer, he has principles, and he can remember his chilhood.
14.- he's a ladies man.
15.- he's friendly with all his companions and he not judges people.
16.- he knows the concept of dressing good, without cowboy hats.
17.- he hasn't get married by convenience.
19.- he doesn't abandon the ladies he cares for.
20.- since he's a good guy he doesn't have much enemies following him when he wants peace, some relaxing time or errrr...even getting married :P
21.- many people will continue this list when i leave for a while because he's very LOVED.
22.- he don't leave for long periods of time because he wants to find himself and instead of that dedicates to run stinky nekkid killing deers (they're undangered species man!) in the forest and not tell to everybody because its embarrasing. he knows perfectly good who IS HE.
23.- he's gonna be in X2, hes gonna be in X2, hes gonna be on X2, hes gonna be in X2........
24.- if he enters on a club with "other" friends of him, the ladies will notice him first, and he won't spend his time trying to get drunk at the bar or peeking for some fight.
25.- just a prase: "Atletic blue dark body"

And please don't close this thread and instead of that help me to finish the list please ;););););)
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

My reasons

Post by jogurt »

To wolvie chick:
Im shure you´ll shoot down...I dunno who would do...but I got the feeling...;)(JK)
COOL list KL!!!!!:D
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Nightfang
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

My reasons

Post by Nightfang »

Ok... I'm gonna be more obvious.
He is soooo soft. Oh, God... touch Wolverine, and you get splinters from his hair. Touch Nightie.... *sigh* :love:
He is proof that there is at least one good guy left in my imaginary world.
Ok, KL, you say athletic, dark blue, I say HOT!!!! Soo verry hot... :pant:
The tail. I will not go into detail.
Qualities:
Funny
Smart
Witty
HE CAN TURN OUT A GOOD QUIP!!!!!! OHMEGAWD!!!!!
I'd say more, but I'd get into trouble... right, KL?
In.sane. (in. sâne’) a. Unsound in mind; mentally diseased; lunatic. See also, Nightfang.

Love for Morph & Nocturne Organization (LMNO) #3

The more people I meet, the more I love my cat.
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

My reasons

Post by kay »

Thought I would add my thoughts on Wolviechickie's little list before this thread shuts down!
Originally posted by wolviechickie
My reasons why nighty isnt de greatest :D

1. If you kiss him(or go down on 'im) you cough up hair balls. (See Daves comments on Kurt's fur...like a seals I believe he said...not the kind to shed fur.)

2. he isnt all that reliable...I mean if theyre are enimies dat he doesent want to fight...he can just teleoprt of...leaving you behind. (he is too honourable to leave anyone behind...when has he ever done this anyway? The fact that he COULD just bail out of any fight makes him even braver for not doing so.)

3. Ok so he knows english...but not very well mebbe. (Tell me, can Wolverine speak proper English...bub.)

4. He is too tall. For some short ppl...how can you kiss him? (I have seen lot's of very tall guys with short girls...no problem)

5. He can teleport pplz heads off...dangerous! (Yes but he wont...see point 2)

6. You could trip ova his tail. (He would catch you...)

7. When you walk down a street and he hasnt got his holo t'ing on, Insults 'r'us. (So? What are insults...stupid people who are trying to belittle someone to make themselves look better. And if you love Kurt that much insults wouldn't bug you.)

8. His mother is an assasin. (My mother's a nurse...so what.)

9. He can cast into shadows...great way to get him lost huh? (...oooh, mysterious!)

10. He stinks of brimstone and is always loud when he ports (...ok, but you have to make sacrifices. Persides, it's better than stale beer and bike greace)

I know dis will probably be shut down but...there you go.

also there is this one but see what you t'ink:
There is not enough of him...all you got was two miniseries and a couple of issues about him you guyz deserve more.:oops::D:Z:?:shocked: (oh baby yeah!!!!)
:D For more info read KL's list :P
:bamf:
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

My reasons

Post by kurtlover »

add more girls and boys!
nighfan why you should get into trouble hehe?
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

My reasons

Post by Crawler »

I could go off on why Wolverine is a WORSE catch, but I wont. Cuz we all know it anyway. :P
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Taryn
Lubber
Lubber

My reasons

Post by Taryn »

4. He is too tall. For some short ppl...how can you kiss him?
...too tall? The guy's 5'9, isn't he? o_o Shorter than average male height, definitely. And besides, Wolvy's /waaaay/ to short. 5'3? Yeesh.

--Taryn
Frumious Bandersnatch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

My reasons

Post by Frumious Bandersnatch »

He's only 5'9!? Damn! I'm three Inches taller then him. Oh well, he's still kissable!:naughty:
Ayee! Look! Its a Boggie...and his frumious Bandersnitch!
Shouldnt that be Bandersnatch?
Nope...Too small

Never double date with a buddy who can teleport. He will vanish as soon as the bill arrives. Damn elf
~Wolverine

I am C.o.C.Ker #15
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

My reasons

Post by Nightfollower »

Hey, I'm 5'2-3, a few inches SMALLER, i can kiss him easer than you, FBS!!! :D

WOW :shocked: i LOVE that list KL!!!! Thats so cool!!! better than mine. And NF, theyre some pretty good resons too :D !!!!

Hmm, more reasons, lemme think....
He can see in the dark, so if you dont have a torch, you've always got him.

Thats all I can think of, because you've covered a lot of it, KL.

Ha ha WC, yer outbeaten!!! :LOL:
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

My reasons

Post by kurtlover »

ok here's more
26.- Crawler and Jill built this awesome board just for him
27.- they let us be part of the board
28.- they let us be part of the board
29.- name ten "decent" web pages about Wolverine -none- name countless decent web page of Nighty -go to the web and seach for hundrets-
30.- Nighty fans are very loyal and nice people
31.- because they try to set his example
32 .- this board RULES (where's Wolverine's board, with funny chat included and awesome smilies)

I'll post more soon hehe :D
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

My reasons

Post by wolviechickie »

HA Ha ha ha gotcha!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

My reasons

Post by Nightfollower »

LOL :LOL:

Too right, KL!!! :D
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

My reasons

Post by silvermouse »

He accepts everyone, he is sweet, handsome, funny...don't get me started!
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

My reasons

Post by Nightfollower »

Yeeeesssss, thats true....

oooo, this is getting good! :D :D :D
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Phil Hunn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

My reasons

Post by Phil Hunn »

Ooh, ooh, I got one: Nightcrawler is better than Wolverine because he has a cute butt. ;pant;

... what? He DOES have a cute butt! ;)

Seriously: Nightcrawler appeals to me more than Wolverine does because he's a kind, compassionate, caring guy, who would give his very life for his friends.

Wolvie does have kindness buried underneath all that shaggy cheese-grater hair of his, but all-too-often it's pushed to the back of his characterisation, in order for him to pop those damn claws and spark up a stogie while spouting yet another tough-guy quip. Pardon me while I chew off my own leg in order to escape ;)

Kurt, on the other hand, is nuanced and layered in such a way that no one aspect of his personality (his religion, his demonic appearance, his swashbuckling demeanour, or his catastrophic familial situation) is dominant over the rest. He's got a way of being bouncy and fun in battle, and in life, yet also being able to recognise when it's time to put that away and act with dignity. I like the way that he draws on his faith in order to live his life, but at the same time doesn't act like a Bible-thumping zealot. It seems to me that Kurt has struck a nice balance between what he sees in the world, and what his faith teaches him.

Should be interesting to see the reaction of both Kurt and Logan if (or hopefully when) Northstar brings his boyfriend home for the weekend - I'm sure Kurt is chilled out enough to respect Jean-Paul's lifestyle, after all... but Logan's reaction should be much more virulent.

Ten years ago, or in his Claremont incarnation, Logan would have been a bit reticent about the whole deal, but would have let it go... with reservations. These days, though, he'd probably tell Jean-Paul to keep the hell away from him, or he'd get claws through the belly ('cause, you know, claws are, like, kewl, and stuff :rolleyes: ).

At which point Jean-Paul would probably snog him, just because he felt like it. Comedy gold, I tells ya ;)
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

My reasons

Post by kurtlover »

GOOD PHIL HUNN!
ohhh, i guess i should continue the list with body parts!!! :love::evil:;pant;
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

My reasons

Post by wolviechickie »

Claws and wolvie still rok
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

My reasons

Post by Nightfollower »

YES!! PHIL I TOTALLY AGREE...NIGHTY HAS SUCH A SEXY ASS!

Yes, KL, let us commence on the body parts....

I'll start: His prehensile tail. Need I say more on that? :naughty:
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

My reasons

Post by wolviechickie »

Ewwww!!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

My reasons

Post by kurtlover »

the tail!!! mmmmmmm
is good for.....lots of things.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

My reasons

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Ooh yeah! That tail!:naughty:
and chickie, don't mess with the Nighty fans!:evil:;):laugh: Anyway some of what you said is what actually makes him cool, and I don't think there's fur on his lips, or that other, um, part!:P
He may be a teleporter, but one thing he really is not when it comes to helping people when they truly need him, is unreliable. He can't help if his mother is an asassin, or when idiots insult him, and his height as far as I'm concerned is just perfect!
Oh yeah and (as I've said before) Nighty does NOT smell like brimstone!:rolleyes: It's air from the darkforce dimension that replaces the space Nighty leaves after he ports. He doesn't smell like that himself actually, even when he's in the DFD I don't think the smell like lingers on objects or whatever. No one ever complains that Nighty himself smells so, and honestly, even if he did, I know I wouldn't mind!
Alright don't mind me. I have to defend my fuzzy blue honey!:oops:
I definitely agree that there's not enough of him though!

KL your list is excellent!:D
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

My reasons

Post by Nightfollower »

YES LUCY!!! I SOOOOOO AGREEE!!!!!! AND LOL @ KL!!!!!
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Phil Hunn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

My reasons

Post by Phil Hunn »

Ooh, yes, the tail... such a range of uses...

*dreamy look*

Uh, excuse me. I was in a world of my own there.

But I wasn't by myself, if you catch my drift :naughty:
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

My reasons

Post by Nightfollower »

LOL PHIL!!!!!!! L O L!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal