JMS's Rising Stars

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

JMS's Rising Stars

Post by Crawler »

Okay, I FINALLY found the first TPB of J. Michael Staczynski's Rising Stars. It's Great! I highly recomend it! However, if you're picking up the first book, go ahead and pick up the second at the same time or you'll be kicking youself when you get to the end of the first one...now, if only I could find the issues AFTER the second TPB....
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
fuzzy elf
Lubber
Lubber

JMS's Rising Stars

Post by fuzzy elf »

I agree the beginning issues of rising stars were fantastic, but does anyone think it became more run of the mill after awhile, still very good but less earth shatteringly good
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

JMS's Rising Stars

Post by Crawler »

Well, I liked it up to the end of the second TPB...I haven't read beyond that...
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.