Monthly Character Spotlights

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

There are SO many amazingly cool Xmen characters that just don't get the justice they deserve. Or they're written horribly now, and once were amazing, and no one even knows (*sigh*...TJ!!!). How do we get the info out about our favs? How do we let everyone know how amazing they were/are?!

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHTS! Every month we will spotlight one character in this forum for discussion. How do we decide? This is where you come in. U2U me with a character you would like to see spotlighted, and we'll line you up with a month for it. We want to make sure that you get to show everyone who your favs are!

Thoughts? Questions? Post here. Please don't post spotlight suggestions. U2U them :)

(PS: Nacht has been busy. Septembers spotlight will be up asap ;))
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

So, we need spotlights!!! I wanna start filling the calendar ;)

Easiest thing to do is if you want your RP characters canon counterpart spotlighted. Anyone up for it?
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I'm so offering Remy, however we've already got a thread on him, and I think that we wanted to start with more fresher ones. :) LOL.

However, I'll always be willing to stay on standby and fill in the gap.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I realize it's an x-forum but if we ever run out of characters (impossible but maybe) I'll gladly do a Spider-Man one. Very Gladly.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS