Good 'nerd/con' article by Wil Wheaton

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

This rings true. And its scary that it does. But yet there is that brotherhood feeling where you are going 'DAMN RIGHT'.

http://suicidegirls.com/news/geek/22015/

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Oh, wow! What a great article! I agree, it IS our LIVES. Though I think he made his point with Hollywood fucks the first three times...

But yeah. We are like one big family who gets offended when it isn't RIGHT.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Wil Wheaston as in..."Stand By Me"?? Bah, I wish I could read the article...I'm sure I'll have a computer for more than 5 min tomorrow :)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

if Hollywood fucks up Watchmen, there’s going to be a nerd riot so terrifying, it will be like a thousand studio executives cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
fantastic!

Almost as good as the fact that Wil Wheaton has a Blog on Suicide Girls. How many fan boys out there would give their left testicle to be a columnist on Suicide Girls?

-e