Whats the weirdest comic that you've ever read?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

weirdest: Beverly Hills ninja (don't ask, i don't even like marzipan! if you ask me they should just bung almonds on cakes! - that's where the marzipan comes from!!!!)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I just read one of my friends comics, and whoever writes these (i didn't bother to see the creators) is seriously f***ed up. IT's called Jonny the Homicidal maniac. He has to get blood everywhere and on the walls or else monsters come through the walls. IT's wierd, and messed up. ANd i heighly don't suggest you ever read it. IT is messed up. Black and white, but all gore. Invader Zim illustration it appears, but totally different concept.(s)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags:
Hey...you want totally weird, gory and messed up...but with , believe it or not , an actual storyline... try the original Faust series. There were supposed to be twelve issues...but I never saw the twelfth. this is, of course , not for kiddies...it is heavy and very raw sexual/gore/demon possession stuff. Sort of on the order of a western uratsukidoji. It is one of the weirdest i have ever seen...interesting and very illustrative black and white art...but not for the faint hearted. Backish are probably rare and pretty expensive...and i think there was a second series...but am not sure about it...
Paty
:mags:
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by wolviechickie »

ok den