*Dies*

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

*Dies*

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... /index.htm

PREACHER ON HBO!

It can be either AMAZING or GOD AWFUL, but I'm praying for the former. Yes. Praying. I will pray for Preacher.

James Marsden? Noooo no no.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*Dies*

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

James Marsden? WHY?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

*Dies*

Post by idsunki »

Doesn't look like Cyclops will be getting this role.

But hopefully it'll be awesome.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

*Dies*

I really hope it'll be awesome.

Who would you guys cast??? Maybe it's because I love him and he fits the hot/sexy rogueish character so well, but I'd love Guy Pearce as Jesse. Or I could see Skeet Ulrich in the role. The rest? I gotta think. But NOT JAMES MARSDEN ANYWHERE!

[Edited on 9/12/0606 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

*Dies*

http://www.comics2film.com/b/index.php? ... &tb=1&pb=1

More news! Not really WOW news, but it's nice to know they're doing something!! :D :D :D
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

*Dies*

Post by JSherlock »

Yeah, Marsden is too pretty. Someone who looks rough and scraggly would be best. Like a Hard-Boiled detective look.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro