Fave Bad Guy

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Fave Bad Guy

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Does the White Queen count? I know she'd not a strict villain but she used to be and she's definitely not the most un manipulative of persons. Anyhoo I just completely adore Emma!:D
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by KF »

You know, now that I think about it, there was this one guy in the old Human Torch series - the Hyena. Not exactly a major villian, but was a little more 'human' than many others. He'd trick truck drivers into driving off cliffsides, enjoying it as they screamed...

I dunno. Something like that - it's just truely sadistic and kinda more "real".

*shrug*

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
dessarae2001
Lubber
Lubber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by dessarae2001 »

well, I guess I will see how this goes, Donegal excuse me Blue
Des :read:
dessarae2001
Lubber
Lubber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by dessarae2001 »

Hey, Blue, how to I change my thing to Dessa_2007? I know you reminded me over and over again to make it Dessa_2007, but I ...well, forgot
dessarae2001
Lubber
Lubber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by dessarae2001 »

Hey, who the heck is Little Bamf?
I can't believe you talked me into this!!!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

oh this is DC too. IN that case, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, MAd Hatter, Apocalypse, Sabretooth, and of course, everyones favorite little bastard. Sadam Hussein. LOL!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by wolviechickie »

Me too but...but...but I know nobody would like their fav bad guys if they were real and killing as many people as they do so well...like sabes and me having dat sausage fight.
*Sabretooth hits wolviechickie around the head with a sausage...knocks her out*
Nemesis
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Nemesis »

X-Villains: Holocaust, Cassandra Nova, Dark Riders, Vargas, Mr. X, Selene, Apocalypse, U-Men, Senyaka

Spider-Villains: Venom, Carnage, Demogoblin, Doctor Octopus, Lizard, Hobgoblin(Jason Macendale)

Star Wars Villains: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Tsavong Lah, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Nom Anor, Shedao Shai
Do-ro'ik vong pratte!
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Stormwatch »

Thrawn and Shedao Shai from Star Wars.

The others are, well, meh, don't care for Warmaster or Executor, there cool, but meh.
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by wolviechickie »

Star wars? Star wars?...I hate Star wars. I'm more of a trekkie.

"This is Borg...you will assimlated...resistance is futile"
*Wwolviechickie starts going grey and gets little things stuck on her face*
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Nightfollower »

Yeah! Star Wars suck! No offence to any of you's who like it, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Star Wars Suck.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by wolviechickie »

What about Star trek! follower
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Paty »

:mags:
The topic is Bad guys...not villains...
villains are different from bad guys...really...some bad guys are adversaries...some are out and out villains...some straddle the fence.
The Joker is a villain...no doubt about it...and as HE, himself says"I may be insane...but I am not crazy!" this in response to a query as to whether he would go after Bats in a certain situation... I enjoy the Joker...he is totally mad...and dangerous in the extreme...but depending on who is writing him, he can have this sarcstic humor that is right on the money. When his writer makes him a total psychopath, he is not as much fun.

Marvel, on the other hadn...bad guys...
How about the Brood...nasty critturs, these...I have never understood people's fascination for the Toad...Zaladane, while she lasted was a real psycho... The Sentinals...big brother in tin can form... Mephisto...evil incarnate in Surferville...but the one I really detest...

Xavier. I really hate that bastard...going into people's heads with out so much as a by yr leave...creepy...and I do not trust his so called morality as far as i could throw the Empire State building on a bad day! I have never trusted Xavier...and never will...his benevolent professor facade fools me not at all. He gives me chills up my spine...he is everybody who KNOWS what's BEST for YOU! and he quietly brooks no interference in his plans. He has an agenda known only to him and it ain't as benevolent as he would like everyone to believe.He really creeps me out...and always has...

Magneto falls under the category of adversary. He is right in his assessment of humans and their threat to the mutant populace...and he knows first hand what crimes average humans are capable of. He has never used his full range of power on anyone...probably because the writers don't understand the nature of this power even when it is explained to them... sigh...
Dave is right..."dis" Mags at your peril around me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Nightfollower »

Noooo!!!!! 'Tis not true! 'Tis a lie I tells ya! Don't listen!!!! She's trying to brainwash ya!!!

*blocks ears 'la la laaaaa!!!!! I cant hear you!'*
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Paty »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
my logic is flawless...you cannot resist...
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Nightfollower »

AYYYYY!!!!!!! noooo!!!!! *sob sob* :cry: :bawl:

I will never resist!!! (unless you give me a living Nightcrawler) And I will always stick to what I feel is right!!!
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by wolviechickie »

Right? RIGHT. what happened to your evil ways follower?
WHAT HAPPENED?
wait a sec...MR SINISTER!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Nightfollower »

MWAH HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!! :evil:

Don't bring my master into this, 'Chickie!!! Mr Sinister will not like it if he finds out I'm working for both him and the Nightscrawlers.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by wolviechickie »

Yeah Yeah yeah whateva...tell mr sinister...to go kill...dont know, can you think of anyone?
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Panz »

Ok, Paty...glad I'm not the only one who thinks that there is something a bit fishy about Xavier...
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Crawler »

My fave villain always has been and probably always will be

*drum roll*

JARETH GOBLIN KING

And Paty, I think you'd really love Ultimate X-Men. Millar writes Xavier as very creepy...the way he should be, IMO.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Bamfette »

yeah Xavier is very creepy in Ultimate. Iceman's parents are even suing him after Bobby came to injury, because he aparently never told em that coming to this school also meant that he's be using them as his own little strike force. :eek: and in the first arc, The Tomorrow People, at the end it looked like he hijacked Magneto's powers and killed him, when infact he wiped his mind clean, but it looks like Mags is shaking it off. he is very creepy. Millar is dealing with the morality of what he does very strongly.

but Xavier is becoming progressively more creepy in the 'real' books as well. in some ways he is adopting a philosophy more like Magneto's as he is now more concerned with mutant affairs over 'peaceful coexistance' as in the past. it's come to such a point that Storm, Kitty and some others have broken ties with the school because they no longer agree with his ideologies (ie - Claremont does not agree with this new twist so he's saying so with his favourite characters.. the ones not being used by other writers, anyway). and there is talk of a 'mutant civil war' coming up in the books in the future. also, in the book where most of this is being covered there are two other telepaths on the team... Jean who is displaying Phoenix displays again, and Emma Frost. tell me that's not a dangerous combonation, especially when you think that Cyclops is still kinda shook up over being melded with Apocalypse, 2 he's like *this close* to cheating on Jean with Emma, and the other team members are Beast who has just been turned into a big blue lion and is acting... strangely... and a chinese man with a star for a head who has been locked up in a prison for most of his life (tho i really like Xorn) and of course, Wolverine.

the thing that throws a wrench into things is kinda Austen who is writing Charles with more old-school characterization. we'll see where this leads. oh yeah but that reminds me - nother villain is living at Xaviers now - Juggernaut.

when you REALLY think about it, you know you can see where Storm is coming form... but i like New adn Uncannyt the best becuase they are not playing it safe, especially New :) Xavier and the school has been outed, and Xavier is setting up X-Corporations world wide to deal with mutant affiars. it's quite interesting.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Panz »

I know that this is off topic in part, but I kind of wanted to point out that the world is a morally ambigeous place, and wheter you are a hero or a villain, often depends on who is writing the story.

If Chuck was not writing Nightcrawler well, I would want for him to leave the team at the mansion and go start his own again. Kurt is a good leader. If Chuck starts to portray xavier any more like the other writers are portraying him, it would be very out of character for kurt to not question the "Dream". In a way, Xavier had to secretly wish for the destrucion of Genosha. The most powerful rival for his position as leader of the mutants, was on that Island. Xavier does not like to be questioned or to not be first. he is now the only living "ruler/teacher" that mutant kind has. At the very least, if Xavier is not, evil, he has a bad case of Jesus Christ wanna be syndrome. In truth, he makes the very best sort of villain, not a bad guy, but a villain. He is 100% sure that his way is the only way, he believes that he is right and that the means, what ever they are are justified by the ends. It's that vision thing concept. I don't trust him.

I confess, I want Kurt to get fed up and run off to Chicago to start a new team with Kitty. They would make a kick-a$$ team.

And some of the best "bad guys" out there, are the "purity" humans and thier attitudes.

Panz
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Fave Bad Guy

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

my favorite villan is and always shall be, forever more, the one, the only...
DC- Mr. Freeze. He has so much hate! It's scary He just wants to kill, a hart broken man is very dangerous, and in this case, holy crap! He's one bad dude.
MArvel- Always gonna be MAgs (Go patty) he is the ultimate baddy, totally popposite of everything xaver stands for, and when it's your friend is when it's tough.
Star Wars -Sidious )or however the hell you spell it) He's creepy Just plain creepy.
Movies- top three
1) Hannibal Lecter. -AHH! AHH! he's so creepy And crafty. when making his character, he based it off a cat. He slicks his hair back, he's always looking, good, even for a jail bird, he eats nicely, very polite, quiet, snappy. I HATE CATS! Ok, not hate, but they are mad scary.
2) Matrix Agents- so fast...so damn fast!
3) Randall- He's so cool! Just the whole purpose. He watns to be top scarer, and he wants to get rid of Sully, he watns to make a name for himself, that's never good. When a bad guy wants to be on top, it's never good, they will do ANYTHING!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Fave Bad Guy

Post by wolviechickie »

Star Trek...The Borg...YEAH