For the LADIES!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

For the LADIES!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Yeah, comics is SUCH a boys club. We all know this. It's been this way since the beginning. Women running around in skimpy outfits, huge boobs...OBJECTIFICATION! And how do we combat it? Let's objectify the mens!!!!

OK, Lets share! Who are the HOTTEST comic characters out there?? (Kurt's out guys. We know we all love him :P)

Just thinking now?? Is it hard to guess who I'm picking??

GAMBIT

Come on. You KNOW he is hot. Like, Jesus, he speaks FRENCH! *drool*, what a rogue....

MIMIC

*promises she'll scan a hot Mimic pic later..why are they so hard to find?*

Yeah. He was like, the Cyclops of the Exiles, except he had a habit of....emoting. And being WAY hotter.

JESSE CUSTER

Don't even tell me you disagree! Who doesn't love a frikken Cowboy who could beat the shit out of ANYONE? However, I could od without the AC Slater hairdo....Preach to me baby!

*is such a girl* Come on, I know the rest of you have favs!

[Edited on 24/5/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

For the LADIES!

Post by Nandireya »

Ah, c’mon…the guys are just as objectified as the ladies…perfect pecs…killer smiles…skin-tight outfits that leave little to the imagination…there are a few exceptions of course, but on the whole they’re pretty much all hot…at least physically…

But if you want ‘whole package’ hotness…ie the personality, charm and grace to go with the killer looks, that’s a whole different ball game…
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

For the LADIES!

Post by Angelique »

Well, yeah, a guy's not really hot unless he's got everything....
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

For the LADIES!

Post by Nandireya »

I'm pretty much a one guy gal I guess when it comes to the comic hot stakes...after all my second favourite character is Hank and though there are many words I could use to describe him, 'hot' is not one of them...

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

For the LADIES!

Gratuitous hot shots!!!!

(Am I alone in thinkg Ult Gambit is the fucking hottest? SO is)

Jesse and Tulip<---Linking this one for boobies. But GOD DAMN

Tonight..I scan :evil

[Edited on 25/5/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

For the LADIES!

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
For Northstar and the rest of us Angel fangirls!
Thank you. :P

But that's an old pic; I can find you the latest one, reduce it, and put it back in your post; his wings and the colour of the scene has changed since then.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
jeangay
Lubber
Lubber
Title: JEAN LUC!!!!!

For the LADIES!

Post by jeangay »

Okay Count me in on this one.

My choice....and this is just a spur of the moment choice...would be Mr. Warren The Angel Worthington

I guess I've been a sucker for a man with blonde hair...and the angel wings are just icing on my proverbial cake. The money he has is a bonus, but not important....but c'mon...a solid built man taking you in his arms and soaring through the skies.... "I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD....WONDER AFTER GARGAMELIC WONDER!"

well not quite, but the Abercrombie good looks rock!
"Phoenix was the best in the movie, I often wish I could turn people into dippin dots." ~Me

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

For the LADIES!

Post by HoodedMan »

ROFL. Pure agreement there, Jeangay. We posted at the same minute. :P But I must agree with everything you said. You know it's true. I wish Angel had a bigger role in X3; hopefully he'll have a bigger one in the spinoffs.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

For the LADIES!

Northstar, if you could, I'd love you. I was gonna reduce it myself, but Photobucket is down so I just posted that.

And J: LOL!! Angel can show me his azreal ANYDAY
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

For the LADIES!

Post by Angelique »

Nandi, I am actually in agreement with you about Hank. Wit, brains, and charm in spades. Who cares if he looks a bit scary?
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

For the LADIES!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

OK - so with you on the Mimic. I'd take him with a side of toast any day. He's loyal, kind and broody. Yum.

This one suprized me...who knew reed could be this hot? Sure he's a little older...but then, so am I :P

And of course, who can forget Gambit? Like seriously. The guy takes a spike in the leg on purpose so that he can yank it out with his teeth, drop it to his feet and pick a lock with it, to free his hands. There is no way that isn't cool.

Plus - the reason that I chose this picture is that if a guy can look hot with his hair in a frickin bun - he's really good. Most guys cannot pull that sort of thing off.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

For the LADIES!

THATS the bun you were talking about! I never noticed LOL!

But...yeah...still hot. And I couldn't agree with that pic of Mimic anymore.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

For the LADIES!

Post by Slarti »

I gotta agree with the Angelites. Hot, blond, wings, money and charm! And before the whole Apocalypse thing, he was funny! I liked him funny, but the brooding is pretty dang hot too. Actually, before Nighty won out, Angel was my first X-love.

Of course, I also went through a Gambit phase. To this day, the only erotic dream I’ve ever had about a fictional character starred Remy. Grrrrooooowwwwrrrrr!

And outside of the X-Men, I love the hero of “The Walking Dead,” Rick, and Yorick of “Y: The Last Man.” Both hot, and with other redeeming qualities.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

For the LADIES!

Nette....that Gambit story is flipping hilarious. And somehow...I'm not surprised..

Anyhow, I give you all:

The last man on Earth (comic junk ahoy)

Actually, the above shocked me just a bit when i got this latest Y trade. Being its Vertigo, I mean, the nudity is there. But...it was funny. Poor Yorick....

He's still pretty hot though. And funny! And the last man on Earth.....
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

For the LADIES!

Post by Slarti »

OMG! LOL! I'm only up to the third trade on "Y," so this'll give me something to look forward to. :LOL
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

For the LADIES!

Post by Nandireya »

At the risk of appearing…well…whatever…do manga characters count? I’m not a huge fan of the genre, but I am quite fond of Sesshoumaru…the golden eyes…the elfin ears…the fangs…the swordsmanship…you can understand the attraction ;)

Besides…look at him…he so pretty :D

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

For the LADIES!

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

No one will ever love this guy for his mind, that's for damn sure. If those are scars, they are hot If they are open wounds, just ignore them.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

For the LADIES!

Post by Nandireya »

Um...who is that?

I'm guessing they're scars...the fresh one, where he's impaled, it's oozing blood, the others aren't...

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

For the LADIES!

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

It's Agent X! He's dumb as shit, but big and strong.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir