YOU WILL NOT LAUGH HARDER

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

OK, I was SURE I'd posted this before, but even if I had, it was at least 1-2 years ago, and new fresh faces have yet to set their doe eyes on the glory of:

THE GALACTUS BLOG

Like, seriously...there ain't a thing funnier. Gail Simone is a flipping genius.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I LOVE that blog. And how Dr. Phil is now like an icon, he's even made it into that.

My favorite part:
Even worse, it was going along fine and then he couldn't type properly and then he logged off without even saying goodbye. Attention all peoples of Earth! K-Stud is a USER and a PHONY! Do NOT believe K-STUD!
I want more of it!! It was tooo good!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

It IS fucking brilliant. I love the TIVO part..
G-lactgroovyguy: I tivo-ed it.
K-Stud: I have a tivo for you, G-lgg.
G-lactgroovyguy: I already have several tivos, K-stud.
K-Stud: It's in my PANTS!
Soccermom: Gross, K-Stud!
G-lactgroovyguy: Nevertheless, as I have stated, I already am in possession of several tivos.
K-Stud: My PANTS, man. It's a real BIG tivo!
G-lactgroovyguy: I fail to see how size makes a difference.
Soccermom: You guys are gross. Goodbye.
G-lactgroovyguy: What? What did I say?
K-Stud: Yeah, lady, I got something gross. In my PANTS.
G-lactgroovyguy: Your garments seem to contain an admirable storage capacity, K-Stud.
And my FAV quote from it (which quickly became my FAV away message)
And it is like he is SAYING, "These are NOT ants, Master! They think..they feel...they have even created the primitive civilization which we see all about us!" But what I am HEARING is, "Galactus, you are fat and no one will ever REALLY love you."

Seriously, if you haven't read this....you just haven't lived.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€