So wrong....

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

So wrong....

Post by Bamfette »

just.... :*D

many, many more can be found here, you'll piss yourself laughing:

http://www.superdickery.com/galleries.html

and this, is just so funny... because it's true.

[Edited on 21/2/06 by Bamfette]
Mortuarywatch
Lubber
Lubber

So wrong....

Post by Mortuarywatch »

Hey i've been trying to find a place where i could contact you i wanted to show you my new tattoo, its one of your art pieces well write to me back
Sincerely Nicole Young
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

So wrong....

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

My new favorite one is this..

You secretly think a crippled being pushed down the stairs is hilarious. Go ahead and laugh at it, I won't tell...
Poor Charles..

That one is pretty odd too..
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

So wrong....

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Oh my goodness...who knew. Actually, comic history explains a lot...no wonder my parents are so screwed up - they had to read this stuff as kids...:LOL

You have me LMAO with that stuff...I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Who knew superman was such a dick!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

So wrong....

Post by Confizzle »

:LOL dang I'm trying my hardest not to laugh outloud...:LOL
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

So wrong....

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

There are so many other moments of people abusing Xavier.. I think the creator of Superdickery would be surprised at just how many moments there are (In Astonishing X-Men alone, Xavier is referred to as a @#$%ing Cripple and tossed through the air by Beast..)
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

So wrong....

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

This is seriously my favorite site on the web.....I've been following them for a year and it never gets stale!

My fav (and I'll have to look for it) is the one where young Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne are looking into a machine that shows the future, and young Clark is showing him how one day they will both be great heros. But the best part is the caption which says "Why not use the machine to show Bruce that his parents will be brutally murdered before his eyes? So maybe he can avoid it? Because he's a dick."

But there is a ridiculous amount of evidence of superdickery. It astounds...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

So wrong....

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

List of more pratical uses Superboy can make of a machine that can see through time:

1.) Betting on the outcomes of sporting events.
2.) Forseeing natural diasters and catastrophhe.
3.) Letting Bruce Wayne know that his parents are going to be gunned down in front of his very eyes in a filthy alley, you dick!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

So wrong....

AHHH You found it!!

:kiss
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

So wrong....

Post by chicory »

It's hard to believe those are real...

And I didn't know that Batmand and Robin slept in the same bed... how times have changed.

(The covers say the months they were published in, but not the year... I just wondered what decade they were written in?)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

So wrong....

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Probably the 60's, judging by the "Time Telescope"
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

So wrong....

Post by Cibo »

Sorry, I just don't get the Archie joke.:? (It must be something really... nasty.)

Sometimes I can't believe my eyes when I look at the covers in the superdickery galleries, especially all the incredibly dumb ideas and gadgets the came up with. And of course all that interested young women in those days was getting married as soon as possible by all means.:rolleyes
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

So wrong....

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

The only Archie cover that made me laugh was the one when he said something like "I had to beat off three guys to get you".. :LOL:LOL good times
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

So wrong....

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I know it's a kids' book, but damn.
Originally posted by Cibo
Sorry, I just don't get the Archie joke.:? (It must be something really... nasty.)
Eh, it's not that bad. Or maybe I'm just jaded.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

So wrong....

Post by Cibo »

Hey, I've got that stupid dictionary at home... somewehere... I think... (I wish it was worth something at least.)
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

So wrong....

Originally posted by Cibo
Hey, I've got that stupid dictionary at home... somewehere... I think... (I wish it was worth something at least.)
the "Pearl Necklace" is reference to a rather messy fetish...i think thats as far as I can go into explaining it without completely NC-17ing the thread ;)