Courtny Crumrin

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Courtny Crumrin

Post by Lauren »

I found this comic out a few weeks ago. It's about this girl who's uncle is a wizard and such. I don't want to give away too much really.

The point is, this comic is good and one character in the second book looks like Kurt! His name is Skarrow and he looks kind of like a naked Kurt with a shorter tail and no spade on his tail. It's really cute.

I suggest that anyone who likes magic and the like should read this, and it's the second book that has the creature that looks like Kurt named Skarrow.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania