Batman Begins and Beyond..

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Since most of the Alan Cumming/Adrien Brody thread has led to this, I decided to just create this thread for us to talk about speculations and rumors for the Batman sequels..

Personally, I would like to see Adrien Brody as the Joker (though Jack Nicholson was Godly in the first Batman), even though he kinda fits the description of the Joker though, I'm not sure if he could pull it off.. here's a picture I found for the second film on the web

http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfi ... joker1.jpg It seems his smile was cut into his skin, as was the scars that make up his clown makeup.. Let the posting commence!:worship
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

very wicked!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Still i couldnt imagine Adrien Brody or Johnny Depp as Joker
The thing is. That i wouldnt like to see joker again in another batman.
I mean, Burton had a nice Joker allready, we wouldnt need second.
They could make two movies with different villains then the one's people have allready seen. You know.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I see what you're saying, but there are only so many more villains left before they have to use Clayface or Scarface & The The Ventriloquist.. The first series already covered the basic villains, so it's only fair that Begins should at least have The Joker.. plus it wouldn't be Batman without him..
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

hahhah :LOL

The Ventriloquist & Scarface for a batman movie villain (no offence if someone likes them) but... In my opinion the lamest super hero villain in movies
man controlled by a living (or not) gangster doll.
was voted one of the most annoying Batman comic villains too. :P
hmm in my opinion Black Mask would be "better" villain, i mean
it would be great continue plot to the movie too after the fall of Carmine Falcone. Gotham City's underground has a new leader Black Mask etc.
:smirk
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Oh, I could definitely see Johnny Depp as The Joker. He pulls the whole creepy-factor off very well, I think; an example would be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but he can do it even better than that.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Hmm...

Although due to my tender years i never really saw much of the first Batman movie Jack Nicholson as Joker loomed large in my psyche, (with that wicked smile and general demeanor) for me no one else *could* be The Joker - who is probably the ultimate Batman Villain, which is why he has been included in the next round of movies. I suppose if you wanted loopy costumed villain who hasn't been used so far, i suppose you could go for the Mad Hatter - but then you would need Tim Burton's touch again, just for that whole creepiness factor.

Also - Frankly I'm of the opinion that Johnny Depp could be the Joker, Batman, Bruce Wayne, an adult Dick Grayson, Alfred.... (well maybe not Alfred, but you get the idea :D)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Well, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory was meant to be Whole Family movie.
Where johnny depp is funny in a weird way.
And Joker is funny in a creepy way.
Also i myself couldnt imagine Willy Wonka as Joker
saying to batman "Batman is most gross Batman i hate the most".
well i mean he wasnt that creepy in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
i just think he doesnt fit to the role, and why?
Because he just doesnt. As Adrien Brody hasnt got the looks of NC, Johnny Depp doesnt have the looks of Joker. get the point or dont.
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

I could see depp as the joker, I think that he could pull it off rather well actually.

hmmm just thinking about a movie with Christian Bale and Johnny Depp in it makes me drool! ;pant
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Originally posted by HoodedMan
Oh, I could definitely see Johnny Depp as The Joker. He pulls the whole creepy-factor off very well, I think; an example would be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but he can do it even better than that.
I think Depp could pull off The Riddler.. they're both smart, but a bit insane. But I hope if they have Riddler, they kind of go for the Frank Gorshin Riddler, not as much the Jim Carrey one (though Jim Carrey is my idol and the reason I bought that DVD :worship).. maybe Depp could use a little from each of their Riddlers while adding to his own:whistle
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Alkuperäinen postittaja Blue_Demon94
Originally posted by HoodedMan
I think Depp could pull off The Riddler.. they're both smart, but a bit insane. But I hope if they have Riddler, they kind of go for the Frank Gorshin Riddler, not as much the Jim Carrey one (though Jim Carrey is my idol and the reason I bought that DVD :worship).. maybe Depp could use a little from each of their Riddlers while adding to his own:whistle
and why would they make another movie of batman vs riddler?
as i see it, it would be kind of a lame choice to make another two batman films wich have the same villains as they have allready had in two batman films before. Wouldnt it be nice then if they made yet a third new batman film with penquin?