Which guy do we hate the most

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!

Total votes: 0

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja Haver
Its a pitty Chuck Austin isn't on that list...

Hey, that gives me an idea. There should be a topic where we can discuss the various writers who have touched Nightcrawler. I'd start it but I'm nowhere near as infrmed on this as most anyone else would be.

Guess I should make a stab at topicality: Scott's OK, but I thinik his character needs to be seriously retuned. The series needs someone within that archtype, but bland bland bland bland ... maybe he should start drinking?

Iwouldn't also mind Wolverine disappearing for a couple years, just to force the writers off of their crutches.

Nightcrawler seriously needs a writer who understands what he's all about. There are so many potential plot currents swirling about his background...

I think Collosus also, needs a retune. There's just so much going on in mother Russia right now that could affect him.
My opinion's are much opposite of yourse. except for the thread thing.
You should probably start the thread that you want, by yourself. If people want to discuss about the topic of the thread you posted, they wil post to the thread, if not. They arent interested. ;)

and retuning of Colossus? God no. :yech
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I also wouldn't bash Chuck Austen. His books aren't perfect, but that's precisely what inspired some of my best ficcing, so I can't really complain! :oops:
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Can I please, please, please say I hate Azazel, Angelique?? Please??? Please???? And, by the way, is everybody mad at Scott because of his falandering ways, or what is it?

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

The spelling in this topic makes me want to cry.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Blau
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Blau »

That's "philandering," and only part of what makes Scott so unpopular. When he's not assuming the identity of Completely Generic Man, the rod up his butt has a rod up its butt. :/

[Edited on 2/1/06 by Blau]
The only darkness I fear is that of ignorance.