FOR SALE: Lotsa Comics!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

I'm auctioning off a lot of my single issue comics on eBay. thought some of you might be interested.

See my auctions.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

:ooh: you know i did always wannt checkout the Ultimates, or at least pick up the Wanda/Pietro issue.
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

hmmm...I wouldn't mind getting the Ultimates myself. But I have the HC books though. I started with issue 26 with the single issues.

However, I'm considering on bidding for Origin/1602 tho. So don't count me out! :D
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

The unhappiness of the broke man... :o
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

I'm not doing it because I'm broke. It's a combination of a passion for trades, a cutting back on single issues, and a lack of space mostly.

The money is just added benefit. And the fact that my Ultimate Spider-Man collection went for a decent amount lifts my hopes for these to earn me some spinach.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
fuzzy yukon
Lubber
Lubber

Post by fuzzy yukon »

I suspect the northstar was refering to his own brokeness, and therefore his unhappiness at not being able to bid on your comics. but I could be wrong..........
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

fuzzy yukon's right. I'm lamenting the fact that I'm broke. :p
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

Ahhhh. I thought you were insuating that I was giving up cherished objects in order to eat. I am not. :)