who would win?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!

who would win?

Total votes: 0

hellbound
Lubber
Lubber

who would win?

Post by hellbound »

who would win in a fight out of nightcrawler and spider-man ? i think nc caus of his little magic trick:bamf
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

A close call.

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

Hmmmm..... Spidey could probably cave NC's head in with his 'proportionate strength of a spider', but would he ever be able to catch him? Webbing would be inneffective as Kurt could teleport out of it; and Spidey's spider-sense would make it hard for Kurt to surprise him. Would spider-sense alert Pete to NC's teleportation ability as he used it??
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

who would win?

Post by DeeJay »

I don't get Spiderman. He can lift 10 tonnes and survive high falls onto concrete but punches from humans hurt him.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

who would win?

Post by Diablo »

Nightcrawler could 'port him high in the sky and take his web-shooters with him.

Goodbye, Peter P. ! It's a shame you can't fly...

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaah !
*Shplof !*
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

who would win?

Post by HoodedMan »

Hey, it's a Nightcrawler board. How do you think we're going to vote? :LOL
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

who would win?

Post by Crawler »

Spider-Man has the advantage.

He's stronger.
Faster.
More agile.

And Kurt's teleporting can't beat Peter's spider-sense.

Only way it MIGHT work is if it's to the death and only Kurt knows beforehand...but even then, I think Spidey's too fast for him.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

who would win?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I'm a little torn... I need this to be a new What If... they both have their advantages. Pete's spider senses would help him dodge anything and his web shooters would stop Kurt. Also his agility and strength would help a lot. On the other hand, Kurt could do that multi-port thing and hit Spidey ten times before his spider senses detected the first one. Kurt could also BAMF!:bamf away the webs woth him and make them reappear behind Spidey, and tie up Pete. He also could port Spidey's head and decapitate him. So I'm undecided right now!:D
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

who would win?

Post by Diablo »

Yeah ! Headless Spidey ! :evil:evil

(I'm in a strange mood today...)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

who would win?

Post by Crawler »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94On the other hand, Kurt could do that multi-port thing and hit Spidey ten times before his spider senses detected the first one. Kurt could also BAMF!:bamf away the webs woth him and make them reappear behind Spidey, and tie up Pete. He also could port Spidey's head and decapitate him. So I'm undecided right now!:D
None of that would work. Spidey-sense would prevent Kurt from landing that many shots, if any. Spider-Man is also A LOT faster than Kurt is. Kurt MIGHT be able to bamf in, get one shot in, and bamf out without getting hit...but even then it would have to be an off day for Spidey.

Spider-Man's reflexes and actions are super-human, while Kurt's are not.

I honestly think that the only way Kurt has a shot is if he's amicable to start with and Peter ALLOWS him to touch him. Say Kurt ruffles Pete's hair and bamfs off his head. That may work because it would catch Pete off guard for that half-second needed to 'port off his head.

Otherwise, Kurt is toast because of his slowness.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

who would win?

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Well, Bun, who won??? End our heated debates...

:monkey
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

who would win?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Yeah, I must know:bamf
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

who would win?

Post by Nighton »

Spidey's spider-sense wouldn't work. Here's why:
A long time ago, Pete fought a guy named "The Spot". He was white as chalk from his head to his toes, except for the round, black spots that covered a lot of his body. He had the ability to take these spots off of his body, and place them wherever he felt like.

The thing is, these spots were actually holes that you could move around, like in cartoons.They were gateways to another dimension, filled whith whiteness and black spots, but also worked as gateways to eachother. Spot could stick his fist into a hole far from Spider-man, and the fist would reappear in another hole closer to Spidey, and hit Pete, who couldn't sense it, because technically the fist didn't exist until it left the hole.

Now, we know that Kurt doesn't really disappear when teleporting. He travels to another dimension, and then returns to our dimension but on a slightly different spot. Since this works just the way Spot's holes worked, and Spidey couldn't sense them, it's logical that he wouldn't be able to sense Kurt's teleporting and would be vulnerable. If he actually can sense Kurt's bamfing, I deserve a no-price.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

who would win?

Post by Crawler »

It WOULD work and here's why: Kurt would have to be punching AND teleporting AWAY while teleporting TOWARD Spidey, or Pete's going to get a shot in. If that shot is to his furry blue head, fight's probably done right there.
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

who would win?

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

yeah Bamf Bunny how did it turn out?

I assume the outcome was either;

a) a tie as they're both big-name Marvel characters and also both good-guys.

b) unsettled because this would enable Marvel to attract readers attention with the SPIDEY Vs. NIGHTCRAWLER tag line on the cover, again and again (see Spidey vs. Wolverine).
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

who would win?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

neither won, the fight was stopped by Punisher and then they searched for the real killer, but it seemed Spidey was winning (since it was his book and all) I'm not sure how it ended, I read a summary about it and it wasn't too detailed during the fight scenes, oh well:bamf
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

who would win?

Post by DeeJay »

Kurt didn't want to fight anyway.
Winged Outlaw
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Banned

who would win?

Post by Winged Outlaw »

Spiderman wins. He has arguably the fastest reaction time of any non-cosmic character in the Marvel Universe with his own enhanced agility on top of his Spider-Sense. Plus, Peter Parker has been a superhero longer than Nightcrawler, Marvel time or not, and he's beaten teleporters before. Granted, it won't be an easy fight, but Spiderman would win in the end.

In fact, hasn't Spiderman taken down an entire team of X-Men before? Or maybe that was Cyclops...
Clarisa_heart
Lubber
Lubber

who would win?

Post by Clarisa_heart »

I was looking on ebay and I actually found an issue of the Amazing Spiderman" and it was an issue about the battle of the century, Nightcrawler vs. Spiderman. I was tempted to buy it but I didn't, now I wish I had.:scratch hmmm....maybe I should look into that again.
Respect my authorita, cuz I'm Clarisa, BITCH!
Clarisa_heart
Lubber
Lubber

who would win?

Post by Clarisa_heart »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
neither won, the fight was stopped by Punisher and then they searched for the real killer, but it seemed Spidey was winning (since it was his book and all) I'm not sure how it ended, I read a summary about it and it wasn't too detailed during the fight scenes, oh well:bamf
Sorry I didn't see you had already mentioned that issue.
Respect my authorita, cuz I'm Clarisa, BITCH!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

who would win?

Post by HoodedMan »

Clarisa_Heart, please do not post twice; you can edit your previous post by clicking the 'Edit' button to the left of 'Quote' on top of your post. This helps reduce clutter. :)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

who would win?

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

umm nightcrawler ofcourse. :bamf
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

who would win?

Post by kladyelf »

Fun factoid: a white noise generator messes with Spiderman's Spidey Sense! (from Amazing Spider-Man Issue no. 'I have no idea')

Nightcrawler being a strategist (and from time to time carrying honkin' big swords) from his time with excalibur, would have researched such things if he *really* wanted to kick Spidey's rear end - plus there would be devices NC could use to take Spidey off-guard : little grenade things called "flash-bangs" to temporarily blind him and allow the punching to commence.
There would also be such things as wide-spectrum long-distance weapons to incapacitate Spidey or slow him down, like sonic weapons - zapping and messing with his equilibrium or something before teleporting in to deliver a killer blow or something...

Or maybe i just think too much :D :read
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

who would win?

Post by Entropy »

The entire situation is changed if either one of them know what is going on beforehand. For this to be a fair 'who would win', it must occur without either of them having time to prepare anything extra.

Personally, I think that spidey's sense would be a slight help. Kurt doesn't have to throw a punch before he ports, all he has to do is gather speed and port. That said, Peter's reaction time still gives him a huge advantage and ultimately (as much as i hate to admit) Peter would probably win.
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

who would win?

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Nightcrawler.
Telporting spiderman till he's sick..or AoA style and just taking Spiderman's head off completely...:shifty - notthathewoulddosuchathing.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

who would win?

Post by Confizzle »

Distract Spidey with Mary Jane and Nighty would have an easy victory