What's the name of this comic?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nighton »

When reading the comics I found on the CD-ROM that came with The Sandman vol. 1: Preludes and nocturnes, I read one interesting comic whose name I've unfortunately forgotten. All I remember is the first three pages (those were the only ones included on the CD-ROM), where a teenage girl stands in the rain, outside a school, and three girls are inside the school, talking to a teacher or something. They tell him about the rumours going on about this girl, and he comments one with "That one's true. I saw it in her file" (or something like that.) The girls say "Really?" and he answers "No." (The dialogue might not be entirely correct, but what they meant is right.)

For those of you wondering: I had borrowed Sandman vol. 1 from my local library, and I can't do it again but the CD-Rom is gone so it wouldn't do me any good anyway.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

"Along with the ground-breaking tale from THE SANDMAN #1-8, written by New York Times bestselling author Neil Gaiman, PRELUDES & NOCTURNES includes the DC COMICS COLLECTED EDITIONS LIBRARY CD-ROM Version 3.0. The CD-ROM features over 900 pages of art and story from classic titles from DCU, WildStorm, VERTIGO and other DC Comics imprints."

Can't narrow it down any more?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir