question

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

question

Post by Nightfollower »

not sure if this belongs here, considering there is no Nightcrawler involvement, so if need be, move the thread ;)

but it is about fanfic anyway! :toothy

anyways, my muses have gotten off their lazy asses and are now encouraging me to write a certain fanfiction [not giving anything away yet].

one problem: one of the main characters is Vertigo [y'know... sinister/marauder type setup vert? yeah...] but fact is, despite many searches for anything about her, i just havent found enough information about her character and personality!

so if anyone can give me any info about her [specifically personality-wise], i'll be mucho thankful!

actually come to think of it, also any information about the other marauders [riptide, blockbuster, arclight, et cetera.... -- remember, specifically about their personalities!] is also useful and much sought after!

cheers! :D

:kiss
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

question

Post by RavEnigma »

well, she's a murderer for hire, but I think that goes without saying. Vertigo really doesn't have much of a past/personality. Use that to your advantage, go wild! I did with Callisto in this one fic I'm working on called 'The Mango Girls', I invented a whole past for her. So why not do the same for the marauders?
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

question

Post by Nightfollower »

I was considering doing that, but I feel I should get as much info about the Marauders as possible before doing anyhting...
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal