Van Helsing-The Movie

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Josiah
Lubber
Lubber

Van Helsing-The Movie

Post by Josiah »

Originally posted by Mistress D
Hm. Well his name is Alucard is the manga, and I consider the manga to be the supreme authority on this matter. Well, whatever. *shrug*
Just to be anal, Alucard isn't Van Helsing, you will find out who he is later, and Integra is Van Hellsing's descendant. (Yup, fan of the anime which is based off the manga)
I read somebody say they thought that they called him Gabriel to link him to the archangel, explaining immortality and the hunting-down-darkness thang.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Van Helsing-The Movie

Post by Mistress D »

I thought that Hellsing was just the name of the organization... o_o Boy, I've got a lot to learn...
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Van Helsing-The Movie

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by Josiah
[quote
Just to be anal, Alucard isn't Van Helsing, you will find out who he is later, and Integra is Van Hellsing's descendant. (Yup, fan of the anime which is based off the manga)
I read somebody say they thought that they called him Gabriel to link him to the archangel, explaining immortality and the hunting-down-darkness thang.
wow that clears a lot up. thanks:D. i just got into the anime (i have watched the first dvd.) [spoiler]i'm guessing that alucard is a desentdant from dracula.[/spoiler]
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.