Older or nein?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Captain Bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Older or nein?

Post by Captain Bamfsalot »

Do you think that after that last episode they will make them older in season five? I am pretty confident that they are going to do the Saga of the Pheonix next season. I mean, Professor X kinda hinted it...a lot...I didn't think they had the guts to do it. Oh well, what do I know. :surprise But I just wanted some opinions because I really don't think so but like I said...what do i know?
What REALLY happened after Riku slammed the door:
Take care of her! ~slam~ Suckers...Hey Mick, they fell for it!

What is going to happen at the end of InuYasha:
Kagome: InuYasha, I love you!
InuYasha: ~snicker~ Yeah...whatever...can I see the Shikon no Tama...just want to polish it...
Kagome: Why not! ~give~
InuYasha: WHEEEE! I'M A SEXY DEMON AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

Why I love Nightcrawler: ~shows various sexy pictures of Nightie~ 'Nuf Said.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Older or nein?

Post by Maelstrom »

Should they do a 5th season, I think they'd stick with the teenage kids, as that is the franchise they've got going, and it's working. With the X-men as teenagers, the youngest audience (unde 10) can more easily identify with them and see them as "cool" rather than if they were adults. Also, as kids, they'll make more bone-headed, hormone-driven mistakes than adults, so it's more fun for the scriptwriters. ;)

Personally, I don't know if they'll make a 5th season. :bawl Why? Because they aren't sure if they'll be contracted for another run. That "final shot" was a good launching point or ending point, depending on which way things go. It reminds me of the last episode of Babylon5 when it was still being shown on UPN network, when UPD was dropping it and they weren't sure to get another sponsor. It set the stage for either ending the series entirely or showing the next season should it be filmed.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Captain Bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Older or nein?

Post by Captain Bamfsalot »

Yeah, I had a feeling that they might not do a fifth season but you cannot blame me for hoping they do. So until I hear a final announcment saying there will be no more, I am going to assume there will be. Thanks for confirming my assumption about them remaining kids. I had a massive debate about it with some friends over lunch today, though. So thanks again and cross your fingers. :D
What REALLY happened after Riku slammed the door:
Take care of her! ~slam~ Suckers...Hey Mick, they fell for it!

What is going to happen at the end of InuYasha:
Kagome: InuYasha, I love you!
InuYasha: ~snicker~ Yeah...whatever...can I see the Shikon no Tama...just want to polish it...
Kagome: Why not! ~give~
InuYasha: WHEEEE! I'M A SEXY DEMON AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

Why I love Nightcrawler: ~shows various sexy pictures of Nightie~ 'Nuf Said.
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Older or nein?

Post by Nightgamer »

well, ya, i probly wouldnt like it as much with olders. u kno y i like it? cuz even tho they get into sticky situations sometims, the show remains lighthearted and silly. its not gritty, like other stuff. in that way, its better than the comic
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf