Chuck Austen in his Brad Pitt disguise

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

I was cruising around looking at comic news sites and found this cool pic of Chuck at one of the latest cons...
:LOL lay off the coffee buddy!
Cool pic tho'

Should we enter him in "Am I hot or not ":naughty

Sorry, very dull weekends do this to me.Chuck piccy!

Hey Chuck, if you happen to see this thread, I was just being my usual bratty self, good luck with all of your projects :)
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

hehehehe.... he never looks the same twice. i swear. he's lost some weight, but needs some sun, methinks. he lives in LA for crying out loud.

but is it just me, or doesn't he look like Viggo Mortensen, but ONLY in that Hidalgo movie, cus Viggo is another guy who never looks the same twice... but the resembence there is more apparent if you watch the X2 DVD. i watched the X2 DVD's special features (whoever edited all the interviews had to be on some kind of hard drugs. they all jumped around subjects with no apparent reason) then went to see Haunted Mansion like RIGHT after, and that trailer was slapped on it, and i noticed it. Chuck laughed at me when i told him, but said maybe he should grow his hair out to complete the illusion. looks like he actually did it, though. :p

that's a cute doggie. but it looks likehe's saying 'save meeee!'

Kieron Dwyer looks like he's about to be hit by a semi.

a lot of the other guys are almost interchangeable. like how all the old school guys looked pretty much the same, this must e the new generation comic writer model. there's the John byrne model, then the Bendis model, now this.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Heee! Cute. Wish I could meet him or something.....damn my lack of money and a vehicle!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.