Heathen Sent -- Bamfette and Crawler's Comic!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

Well, we've officially launched our website for our comic, so you guys can check it out. :D

www.heathensent.com

Jill and I are self-publishing a comic for next summer's convention season and are hoping to get picked up with a larger publisher.

I'm writing, Jill is drawing...and there's a whole lot more info over at the site!

Oh, and we're giving everyone the opportunity to actually SEE THEMSELVES IN OUR COMIC! Check it out!
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

I'm actually looking forward to this Chris and Jill. Is there any advertisement that we can help you and Jill with? Perhaps asking our local comic shops if they want to purchase 10 copies or so to sell in their stores?

Anything?
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

We are looking into going through a comic distibution company, but comic shops will be able to order directly from us.

Anyone who wants to point their comic shops to our this page, http://www.heathensent.com/contact.shtml will have my gratitude.

And anyone who gets their comic shop to order at least 5 copies will get a signed copy for themselves for FREE. :D
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

No prob Chris. I'll see what I can do. I'm going to LA next month and I will talk to two shops I used to go to when I lived there. One shop is very famous in LA. The other was my local neighborhood comic store.

I'll keep ya posted! ;)
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

i talked to Chris and Glen at my comic shop over here, and they're interested...I forgot to give them the page, though. :(

Next time i head over there, I'll give it to them...perhaps next time I head into the city, ill stop by the huge place in Union Square...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

You can also tell them that if they order directly from me, they'll get a bigger discount than if they wait and hope for us to get picked up my a distributor.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Discount is the key word here. Will do Chris. I'll let them know. Any problem advertising Heathen Sent on my website or my forum board?
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

Adverise away. :D And if you'd like a link to you on the Heathen Sent site proper, let me know.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

we are also thinking of providing an image for download that you can print and take to your comic shop wiht all the relevant info. for the comic shop owner, and also serve as advertising for their customers (they put it on the front desk, or pin it up on a college campus, whatever)
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

Ill do it ill advertise to my full acent... dont ask i jsut like advertising.. ill post them in my school... everywere! MUWHAHAHA all over my locker on the bus no one can hide from advertising!
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

just a note that we DO have our own forum now, where discussions can continue... me and C keep forgetting these other threads are here.... so i am closing them. feel free to come talk in our sub forum, though! still a part of NS so not like you need a new username or anything.

http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53