Sly or Shy?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!

Sly or Shy?

Total votes: 0

soulest
Lubber
Lubber

Sly or Shy?

Post by soulest »

For the ones that remember I put this poll up a while back before this site got jacked up and had to be re-made again. It was unfortunate that it got deleted in the process so I want to put it up again because it was a great loss and it sparked a lot of interest when it was up. Sooo...

Would you go for "Dashing, swooning, sly, swashbuckling" Kurt?:naughty Or "Gentle, innocent, shy, nature-loving" Kurt? :halo

Well, have fun gals! :bamf
"Your confadance warms the carckles of my neuro processers"

- Rattrap
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Sly or Shy?

Post by BamfChyck »

I'm not sure those things are mutualy exclusive.

Are you asking which Kurt I prefer, in my own little dreams, or which way I think Kurt actually is?
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Sly or Shy?

Post by Lauren »

Oh I like the shy Kurt, I tend to have more fun with him when I...oops went I bit off topic there for a sec! Anyway, I tend to like him when he's shy because he tends to be a bit more tender and sweet to people that way I mean, he's nice the other way, but when he's shy...he makes more women melt.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Sly or Shy?

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Sly sly sly sly sly! One vote for sly! Sly beats shy! Who doesn't want a guy with some spirit, and a sense of fun? Maybe they're not mutually exclusive but if I had to pick ONE... sly!!! Shy would get old fast. And I'd hate if "innocent" ended up meaning "goddamn prude".

And "sweet" is sweeter if it's kind of... rare. You know? Sweet gets routine... what I'm trying to say is sweet coming from someone who isn't habitually sweet is sweeter...
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Sly or Shy?

Post by Lauren »

Yes, but when they're innocent....you can easily strip it away and it tends to be sweeter when you take innocence away!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Sly or Shy?

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Ooooh, you're naughty! :D

I'd still rather have someone who started out as more of an equal as far as innocence goes. Or just have someone sweep me off my feet. That would be nice. :)
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Sly or Shy?

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i'd go for SLY
because i would like a dashing swashbuckler
:sparrow
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Sly or Shy?

Post by Warbird »

I'm all for shy. There's something so romantic about some one who's shy and sensitive. Innocent definately isn't a synonym for prude though. I think of it as honest and pure hearted, which is always a plus.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Sly or Shy?

Post by NightPoofer »

I'd say sly because it's just such a fun and interesting personality.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Sly or Shy?

Post by Siona »

Is it possible ((in any shape, form, or fashion))...to have both? :naughty

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Sly or Shy?

Post by scheherazade »

Sly, I say! It goes with his sense of humor, and his ability to sweep women off their feet. It is why all marvelverse women are immediately attracted to him. He has something up his sleeve.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Sly or Shy?

Post by Slarti »

Well holy crap, I was a tie breaker. I think movieverseKurt was a complete wide-eyed innocent, not that I couldn't teach him a thing or two...

:naughty
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Sly or Shy?

Post by scheherazade »

Originally posted by Slarti
Well holy crap, I was a tie breaker. I think movieverseKurt was a complete wide-eyed innocent, not that I couldn't teach him a thing or two...

:naughty
*points up* looks like you got retied! *g*