Which artist over exagurates the body of women the most at m

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

(LOL! Exscuse the naughty up there but it's just me.)

So who do you think interprets the female body to be the most sexy it can be, ....the most...

(Who makes the women look reeeaalllly good) :kiss

I think it soucl eb Quitely. His Emma Frost in New X-men...WHOA! That's a helluva bulge and she's got a lot of breathing room in that X-....cloth. (Cover for 116 i believe but it's in my anthology so i'm not too sure)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Winnowill
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Winnowill »

interprets the female body to be the most sexy it can be, ....
That depends, does a female body have to be portrayed as having a 40 DD chest to be at it's "most sexy"?? It doesn't surprise me that more than half of my daughter's female classmates want to have breast implants- and they are 13. It's bad enough they have to contend with tv, movies, and print ads. Even comic books show that beautiful women have to have huge breasts, a tiny waist, and long legs. ( Not meaning to be offensive regarding your post, it's just a sore spot with me.)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Oh no htis is more to which artist do you think draws women the most sexy, not neccessarily the breasts or bra size at all. Heck double d and way too big is for me a turn off. (don't know why....) Which artist do you think draws women most exaguratively? That's basically the sum of the question.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i think Greg Horn draws beatifully (he did something on Electra right- & hes the one drawing the covers on the Emma Frost cover- personally i HATE her NEW X-MEN costume- i wish she had her old Hellfire Club outfit)
does it have to be marvel: i cant think of any others
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Which artist over exagurates the body of women the most at marvel?

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Well add more if you feel you need to, but yeah I was sitcking to marel to narrow it down for any newbies just getting into comics.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Larocca really over-exagerates the ladies'...cleavage...but he's the only one I noticed.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

Jim Lee, particulaly his interpretation of Rogue, however he has been glorifying almost every character he has drawn, regardless of gender. Jim Lees artwork for " Rogue and Magneto in The Savage Land" is to me the ultimate "near smut" in the X-mens world.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard