Just wondering... ?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Just wondering... ?

Post by thylacine »

Just random X-Men related thoughts...

How much does Blob weigh, do we suppose?

How long would Nightcrawler's tail be?

And while he worked in the circus, did it pay well?

How much would it cost to heat the Professor's mansion? Sheesh... the electric bill must really kill. And the gas for that jet, too! Lucky he's got lotsa cash in the bank, huh?

Do the X-Men get paid by the Professor for running around saving the world, or do they just live in the mansion for free? What's the deal with that? You don't suppose they all have to get up at the crack of dawn, put on uniforms, grab a coffee, and get in the jet to go off to wherever and do a dangerous job for nuthin?

If Nightcrawler teleports with all this blue smoke, you don't suppose he gets health problems because of the smoke inhalation?

And what about people next to him when he teleports? That's second hand smoke... !
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Just wondering... ?

Post by Gaz »

Kurt's tail is 3 feet long I think. And a lot of those questions should be in the Non-NC and Comic Related Stuff Area.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Just wondering... ?

Post by Orangatan64 »

I remember reading that The Blob's weight was somewhere around 970 lbs.
Around 200 lbs. short of weighing as much as The Hulk!

Sorry, I don't know the metric conversions off the top of my head.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Just wondering... ?

Post by thylacine »

970 pounds??? Time to buy a treadmill, dude! Has Blob considered jogging?
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Just wondering... ?

Post by jimmy »

i treadmill would be a wast of money he'll just break it we would only buy a treadmill untill he reaches about 199 pounds...untill then he's gonna jogg on some side walk
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Just wondering... ?

Post by Zix »

I heard that the X-men get paid for their teaching in the school. I think the free board, food, acceptance and the smug moral standing point are for the superhero bit.
I don’t think Kurt got paid in money for the circus … not really something that’s come up before.

That tail’s about three feet but it appears different lengths depending on the artist :D

I don’t know about the health problems with smoke, interesting concept though. They’re fumes from another dimension so I don’t think they’d be harmful. They do smell really bad though, :bamf making Nighty the victim of countless fart jokes.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
zwei
Lubber
Lubber

Just wondering... ?

Post by zwei »

...not to mention 'schwanz' jokes. Poor Nighty!
www.livejournal.com/users/lytharts

"If I led a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over now." - Nightcrawler

The tail is connected to the base of the spine ... It DOES NOT grow out of the @**!" - Dave Cockrum
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Just wondering... ?

Post by Nightgamer »

well not realli. if he does fart he can just teleport, saying it was 4 fun, and blame it on that! :)
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf