Excellent Site For Old Costumes

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Oh..cool! Love those old costumes! Although, the one of Nighty, his face looks very sad or somethin'. I don't like it. But I love the old costume. Polaris looks great! I love the artist! I must assume they are done by the same person?
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

These are really well done, although I agree that I don't care for the Nightcrawler pic as much as some of the others (the hands and feet are too big). Shadowcat's is really true to the comic book, and Binary, Storm and Phoenix are great. Psylocke is a little strange. I don't remember ever seeing her look quite like that. Maybe it's just my faulty memory.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

hey thoose are pretty niffty!:bamf i like how the artist brought out the background with the charcter.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

ooooohhhoooeee!:ooh
i like the firestar,malice,and magma

jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!