FIGHTING GALORE!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by nitedrew »

i was thinking and realized who out of the brotherhood would be kurts ultimate match in a fight.
it had to be the Toad because they are both agile and both have extra lims (kurt-tail/ toad-tongue both prehensile)
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Virus »

I dunno.. I sorta think it could be scarlet witch... I mean, she can redirect him anywhere he goes... so he can't get close enough to get an attack. Besides, she's very powerful, since her powers have the probablity factor. :love
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by BamfChyck »

Do we have to limit our answers to movie brotherhood members, or can we name any brotherhood members?
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Virus »

Originally posted by nitedrew
i was thinking and realized who out of the brotherhood would be kurts ultimate match in a fight.
it had to be the Toad because they are both agile and both have extra lims (kurt-tail/ toad-tongue both prehensile)
Yeah, I was wondering if this thread could be broadened a little bit... not just limited to the bortherhood... like maybe who in the X-men universe that could match up to Kurt... ? :oops

Of course... that's just what I think

:X
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Yehaw Toad!!! That would be a battle to see *Grabs lawnchair and popcorn and sets up in front of Kurt and Mort* Okay boys, go at it *Munches on popcorn*
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by lonewolf »

Now toad and nighty would be a great fight. It would be all limbs flying. *Grabs lawnchair and pulls it up next to Bamf-Girl and knicks her popcorn*
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Siona »

*knicks back the popcorn and returns it to Bamf_girl...but not before munching a wee bit. :eeevil*

Sabertooth VS Kurt would be interesting...and I keep visualizing a scene where Kurt was recaptured by Stryker in X2 and forced to fight Wolvie.

BTW, a Toad V.S. Kurt scene was supposed to make it into X2, but was canceled since it didn't fit the plot. :cry

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by BamfChyck »

C'mon guys, you don't need to fight. I'll bring enough popcorn for everyone, and maybe even some cookies, too.
As soon as it's decided who Kurt'll be fighting, we'll get the lawnshares together and enjoy.
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Dracadancer »

*Draca passes on the popcorn but gets out some ice cream instead :lick*

Ultimate Kurt fight would have to be between Kurt and Mystique. It would rock if they did that in X3, though I know a Kurt / Toad fight is much more likely. I just feel there's really no contest there as to who would win in a Kurt/Toad fight though. I mean you want to put Kurt, who took out 50 secret service agents all on his own, aginst Toad? Gee, I wonder who would win? :P Kurt and Mystique would be a much more evenly matched fight where Kurt could find out his origin while getting his butt kicked by his Mom. How great would that be? :smirk Of course I may just be bitter since my borther kicks my ass everytime he plays Toad in Next Dimension, even if I am way better than him with Kurt. :rolleyes
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by kurtlover »

Is this X-men the movie related or you're just talking in general?
i don't see any X-men the movie related discussion here, i'm going to move the topic.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by lonewolf »

*Knicks back popcorn from whoever had it and runs into his little corner and muches on it :eeevil) Saber vs Kurt would rock i must admit. *gets punched by bamf_girls and she then takes the popcorn*
AAAAHH CRAP *goes and buys mega popcorn box*
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

MUAHAHAHA!!!! Fear me!!! *Coughs* Hmm a Sabertooth/Kurt fight... I never thought about that... that would be interesting, but ooo Logan/Kurt fight, wow... thats also something I'd like to see. I mean I'd like to see their friendship blossom and then wham! They gotta fight each other, who would win? I can't remember who does in the comics, it's a pretty good match, but I think in the end Wovlie might just cause of his regenerativeness
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by LadyBamf »

Originally posted by Dracadancer
Kurt and Mystique would be a much more evenly matched fight where Kurt could find out his origin while getting his butt kicked by his Mom. How great would that be? :smirk
I could see it now...They trade a few punches until Kurt lands one that knocks Mystique to the floor. She then looks up at Kurt with that smirk of hers and could say--"Some good little Catholic boy you are hitting your own mother like that."
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Siona »

I like the idea of a Mystique versus NC fight; two incredibly agile, swift, and experienced mutants going all out. :love

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
nitescott
Lubber
Lubber

Fighting Galore

Post by nitescott »

i agree, i think it has to be toad because they both have good abilities, (nightcrawler, teleport and toad, super human abilities). but i still think toad will win but only just.
nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

Thanks Chucklehead

Post by nitedrew »

thankyou nitescott (scoob, buddie, friend, old pal) for agreeing but you are WRONG! nighty would win :smirk
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Zix »

Between Nighty and Toad, I gotta put my votes on the blue boy. Even though Kurt really does restrain himself most of the time I don't think he'd mind yanking Toad's tongue.

If Kurt was really going for it I recon he could beat most people. In, out, and BAMF their bloody head off.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Northstars Love »

A cool Nightcrawler and Toad scene was to appear in the X-2 movie, but was then abandoned. And they did do some fighting. It is unfortunate that this scene never made it into the final film.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by DeeJay »

It was unfortuneate the scene didn't make the DVD at least.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

FIGHTING GALORE!

Post by Tatu »

well ...considering shes not a member of the brotherhood, and hasnt been for a very long time...i dont think shed fight him

Originally posted by Virus
I dunno.. I sorta think it could be scarlet witch...
Call me King!