What If?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

What If?

Post by blauliebeself »

What if Nightcrawler fell in love with Storm? ( IMO, a romantic relationship was alluded to in X2)

What if Rouge and Gambit actually got married? ( okay, so that one has nothing to do with Kurt, but I had to ask.)

What if ( :surprise) Kurt had been raised by Mystique and Azazel?

Just some food for thought. :D
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
:poke
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by Siona »

1) Kurt's WAY too young for Storm. That, and in Evo, their personalities are too different. I don't see this happening at all.

2) I could, however, see this. It's just too cute! I mean, come on, they've had two flirty moments already!

3) I'm not sure if Azazel even appears in Evo. Probably not, though.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Harlekein
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What If?

Post by Harlekein »

Kurt is not too young for her, they're about the same age. And even then, in What If realities it could be possible that Storm would be 90 and Kurt 10 for all we know.
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What If?

Post by Melylott »

Who says we're talkin' 'bout Evo? I totally ship KuRoro. But only in the movieverse. So...
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Siona
1) Kurt's WAY too young for Storm. That, and in Evo, their personalities are too different. I don't see this happening at all.
Kurt's not that young for Storm, in Evo yes but i guess we're reffering to the comics here, in the comics they never specify Storm's age but she must be around her 30's and Kurt is on his mid-late 20's so that doesn't make much difference....they can be a good couple in fact that was Dave's idea. ;)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by Siona »

Hey, hey, hey!! I thought she/he was talking about Evo. NC and Storm! My mistake! *feels like COMPLETE idiot, most embarrased* :crazed Be nice to me!! :poke

Anyway, since that's all cleared up (:blush ), I LOVE Kurt/Ororo, especially in X2. Love it, love it, love it!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by kurtlover »

Why you have to feel embarassed? it was just a missunderstood!
gee don't be so sensitive, i'm not picking on you ;) i was trying to clarify the situation.
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

What If?

Post by blauliebeself »

Props to whoever mentioned that it wasn't talking strictly about Evo. I think it could work, with Kurt and Ororo. I think they would be the perfect balance. His sense of humor would balance out her seriousness. Little blue weather witches. :)

Rouge and Gambit I've always seen, since I'm more of an old x-men 'toon buff. Maybe I just thought the accents matched or something. But I think that they would be good together and, as was already mentioned, they have had a few moments in Evo. :love But if you watched the old cartoons, there was some serious chemistry.

Now, I think if Mystique and Azazel (if that really is his father; we all know the blue chick got around) had raised Kurt... I read the synopsis of a fan fic where Mystique kept Kurt, but I think she stayed with that Baron or Count or who ever he was. This, I think, would be different. I think he'd have turned out to be like... Nightcrawler with serious PMS, or something. I mean, like wicked bad types of evil. :evil With as much as I've read, Azazel's supposed to be, either Satan or something very close to it. I just wonder if Kurt would be as joking and flirty as he is ( we all know the 'Crawler's lighthearted side ) if he had been brought up by those two.
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

What If?

Post by Tatu »

i, believe it or not, am all for the R&R marriage...Originally, i was never a huge Rogue fan..didnt hate her, didnt love her..but their just so damn cute in Xtreme that i had a change of heart.. their just damn cute....damn cute i say!!
Call me King!
Harlekein
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What If?

Post by Harlekein »

Well, I always used to pair up Storm and Kurt if it got to relations within the team and I wouldn't be all to surprised if they ever got together.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by Siona »

Dave Cockrum DID say that the two were supposed to hitch up, but it never happened. :bawl

Azazel? Well, this guy's really new, so I think we'll have to wait and see his personality to figure out how Kurt would have come out.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What If?

Post by Melylott »

Little blue weather witches.

You should read Domestic Bliss by MWP.
I love Kamaria. ^_^
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by Siona »

Yes, yes, goooooooooood fic! Supreme fluffiness!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

What If?

Post by blauliebeself »

So i went to thunder and brimstone and am now totally in love with the idea! Mein Gott! Those are some of the best stories i have ever read, bar none! I totally got into them, i spent three hours last night at that site alone! Even gave me some inspiratioons for a few of my own fan fics in the making!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by Siona »

Kudos to Mad With Power for inspiring us! :nodyes

~Siona

-- SheCat.
plazmatik
Lubber
Lubber

What If?

Post by plazmatik »

alright yall, what if nightcrawler had joined The Brotherhood :magneto :wanda :sabretooth :ninja
I NEED BLOOD TO SURVIVE!?!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What If?

Post by SheCat »

I don't like Kurt and Storm. And she's just WAY too serious.
If I had a boyfriend I'd be all for a RoGambit (that's what it's called on Gambit Guild) marriage. But I'm alone and like to keep dreaming that Remy'll come and sweep me off my feet. I think that'd work fine for the comics. Rogue and Gambit really work for each other.
I don't know enough about Kurt's past to comment on the Azazel and Mystique question.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

What If?

Post by blauliebeself »

ooohh, ooooh, oh! If our beloved NC had joined the Brotherhood? 'Member that Nightcrawler with way bad PMS I mentioned earlier? :evil Man, if you got Kurt together with, say, Avalanche, there'd be some herious havoc wreaked by the Bro.'s. That'd be like portable earthquakes! Or if you made the Blob portable! Could you imagine? Lil' NC 'porting the Blob? :eek He would be the ultimate bad guy. And the hottest, I think. :D