Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Why this isn't just called Flash Point, I'm not sure, but I'm down with it regardless.

:Flash is my favorite DC character, hands down. And the #FlashPoint event was really fun. I hope they do a whole series of these and not just the Justice League story, but I won't argue if they keep it to just one film. An animated movie centralizing around The Flash?

I'll take it.

Unfortunately, they've only released a few of the voices. If Michael Rosenbaum isn't back for Flash...

I will be severely disappointed. And if it's not Neil Patrick Harris playing Dick Grayson, I might cry. (He was great).

Anyways, who else is looking forward to another DC animated film? (The one thing they can do right?)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS