Kick-Ass 2 (Film)

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Kick-Ass 2 (Film)

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That's Jim Carrey, in case you had to ask. It seems just about everyone's back. Chloë Grace Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and supposedly even Nic Cage.

Additional cast members are John Leguizamo as "Javier", Donald Faison as "Doctor Gravity", Lindy Booth as "Night Bitch", and Yancy Butler as Angie D'Amico (I'm assuming either Mintz-Plasse's character's sister or mother). Apparently Clarke Duke (the chubby, fat, kid with the glasses?) gets to be a superhero in this one too instead of just a normal guy.

Anyone read this comic and know what the general plot is? I feel like it's a formation of some ridiculous, overtly violent Justice League. LOL! I'm looking forward to it!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Kick-Ass 2 (Film)

Post by steyn »

I still don't understand why people never liked the first movie, I loved it!