Figured this might be as good a place as any to ask...

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

It looks like you can get them on Amazon. Fairly cheap as well... except for shipping. ><

[Edited on 1/5/2012 by tears~fall~like~glass]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Most times, if your comic store doesn't have this (or other parts of this run), you can usually ask the shop owner and they can dig it up. I've seen multiple copies of this issue in my local shop, so I would say if you are near one yourself, try there and then worry about something like ebay/amazon and shipping. But the link Tears posted is as good as any you're gonna find, honestly.

Either way, nice signature! And avatar! Welcome to the forums and good to see you got an eye for some quality 'Crawler stories. ;)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Welcome! I'd agree with Tears and Bman. There are also some large chains like Lone Star or Mile High comics that do web sales.

I love the sig image, but it's rather enormous... could you size it down about half?

[Edited on 5-1-2012 by Slarti]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Here's a small one:
Smaller image of Nightcrawler #9, The Winding Way

I just realized... is that arc title a... a Hobbit reference? Or a Pilgrim's Progress reference?

OH! You meant the sig! >_> Eish, try ta help a brother out and you end up trippin' on y'self.

This was a great series. I know it's not likely Darkholme would ever get his own comic, but the idea of it is fun.

An NeXus, digging up old issue is a lot easier to do than it seems. (Provided you have the motivation to bounce around shop to shop). Most cases, unless you're looking for something particularly rare, someone will have it.

[Edited on 5/1/12 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I have to say I know the pain of trying to find one issue. I think I ended up searching five or six comic shops (three of which were in different cities, out-of-state) for one once because I refused to pay shipping to order it off Amazon when I had the chance.

I found it though! And, it only took a trip to Pittsburgh and begging my cousin to buy it for me because I'd forgotten my money. :toothy