I Met Claudio Sanchez

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

I Met Claudio Sanchez

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Pictures to be thrown in here later.

So, I met Image
Claudio Sanchez at Newbury Comics today where he was signing the first issue of his new comic which he made with his wife Chondra Echert, called Key Of Z as well as issue #12 of Armory Wars: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth. This series (Armory Wars) coincides with each album that Claudio produces with his studio band Coheed & Cambria. The titular characters are featured in (or just about in) every album/comic. Apparently each album (strung together, not necessarily in a chronological order) tell a story of two lovers, fantastical adventures, terrible realizations, violence, death, romance, all that good crap.

The guy is Very cool, and if I liked his music more I'd be more interested in his "Armory Wars" series, but being that this new "Key of Z" has nothing to do with the albums I might check it out.

And yes,

his hair is as beautiful as his wife.

[Edited on 20/10/11 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS