NYCC (New York Comic-Con)

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So what a great event huh? San Diego Comic-Con is of course the real gem to behold, but there's always something new and different about the East Coast response.

Being it centers in the city that is essentially the hub of Mainstream comics, you see a lot of the Marvel/DC'ers who do signing circuits find it easier to make an appearance in NY over SD.

The other great thing about NYCC is they try to announce at least one big event (in comics, film, or television) that wasn't covered over on teh West Coast.
Can't wait to see what it is!

A "Geek Blogger", Amy Ratcliffe, who goes on twitter under the handle @amy_geek; posted this classy cosplay of Mystique and her son's AoA counterpart!

AoANightcrawler at the NYCC

Very cool!

What are you guys looking forward to?

[Edited on 14/10/11 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I would look forward to meeting many of the fellow creators involved with Untold Stories from Iraq and Afghanistan and to celebrate the release of Worst Case Scenario: Outbreak with the folks from Guild Works Publishing... if I could be there. :cry
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven