this made me mad

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

this made me mad

Post by SmoothBamf »

alright did anyone read JLA #26

near the end when the fat guy said the magic words did this appall anyone els or just me and let me say that i would be less ofended if i felt it could go the ather way but it can't so thay soud'ent be abel to do it that way eather

but aside from that one page the book was good

[Edited on 3/11/08 by SmoothBamf]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

this made me mad

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Good God. I have a) no clue what you're talking about 'cuz I don't read JLA and b) I'm not 100% sure what you're saying... grammatically.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

this made me mad

Post by SmoothBamf »

I'm sorry I tryed to be a little vague cuz I don't know how to use your spoiler things and I dind't want to give to mutch away for thouse haden't read it but were going to

my point is what was dun could not be dun the auther way and still have been a good guy so it should not have been dun that way eather

so read it and tell me what you think unless after reading it you still don't know what I'm tawking about