10/20 Issue: Boys Will Be Boys

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

10/20 Issue: Boys Will Be Boys

Post by Esynthia »

Timeline: April 15th, 2023 – Immediately after Issue: Black Queen Trumps Lone Wolf

Daken: Daken stepped out of Monet's office and headed for the bar. He needed a drink after that meeting. It had not been what he had expected, but it had gone well at least. He would have to make sure to get some good information for her or she might just take his head off and shove it up his own ass.

Jamie: The doormen opened the doors for Jamie and he gave them an awkward 'thanks' as he walked in, not used to people doing that for him. Daken, Daken, find me a Dak- Ah ha! Jamie made a beeline for the man and shoved him with both hands.

Daken: Daken had heard something rushing towards him but just assumed it was some anxious intern running about. When he felt the shove he took it in stride, peddling forward. His claws popping out as he turned with a vicious grin. Oh he was ready to play if someone wanted to stain the floor. "Touch me again and you'll be fisting yourself sherlock."

Jamie: "Try me, asshole." Jamie's fists clenched at his sides and he ignored the bustling of people moving out of their way. "You think you're some hot shit who can go around spreading pheromones to get innocent girls to be into you? Huh?!"

Daken: "I think you have the wrong person." He kept himself in a ready position. If the guy decided to go further he'd make sure it was the last time he did.

Jamie: "I know for a fact that I don't. I have not only your card, the name from your credit card, and video surveillance of the moments in question." Jamie sneered at him and stomped his foot, causing a dupe to appear at his right shoulder.

Monet: Monet poked her head out from her office and told her intern to have the room cleared but not to call security or the police. The two men were allowed to fight as they pleased as per the Lord Imperial's instructions. Not that she minded either way, really. Then she went back to her work and ignored them all.

Daken: "I'm sorry to inform you but I have no cards, credit or otherwise. I also have no idea what you are talking about." Daken almost growled at the appearance of the clone, wondering if that meant he could kill as he pleased as long as he didn't murder the main body.

Jamie: Jamie growled right back. "Try again, shithead. Phoenix Pharms. Ring a bell? Used a card there, bub." He stamped his other foot and another clone popped out to his left.

Daken: "Not a clue." Daken carefully pulled out his wallet to show the man the only thing in his wallet was Japanese currency, a few coins and a decent amount of pale but colorful bills. "You'll have to try harder if you want to be my stalker. Though you're the cutest one so far." He teased Jamie.

Jamie: "I'm sure Redd'll be crushed. Except that she hates dicks. Of all variations." Another stamp, another dupe behind him. "I don't care what's in your wallet now, Jack. I've got the receipt and video proof of your credit card. You slipped up, friend. More than once yesterday. And it won't happen again. Not to Redd, not to Jean, not to anybody."

Daken: "You do enjoy your delusions don't you?" Daken rolled his eyes. "The only thing I did yesterday was enjoy the room service in my hotel and I'm sure there are many employees that would attest to that. More bodies won't help you. I can cut through steel so unless they can grow armor too it will be no help." He growled. "Or you can back off and I'll forget you assaulted me."

Jamie: "Why the fuck are you denying it, asshole?! Do I seriously need to play the tape for you?!" All of the Jamies brought their phones from their pockets, clicked the video, and held them so Daken could watch. "That girl, there? That one is Redd. She's a lesbian and you used your pheromones on her to get her to be into you. Which one, is wrong as hell, and two is sad and pathetic."

Daken: "Here soon, I'm going to think you're racist. I'm starting to think you just think all Asians look alike." He shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Jamie: "Oh my fuc.... Grah!" Jamie Prime shoved his phone closer to the man's face. "Look, asshole! Really look! That's you. That's Redd. And, oh wait! There? That's Redd sticking her tongue down your throat."

Daken: Daken cut the phone clean in half with one swipe. "I told you, you have the wrong person you racist prick. Now either leave me alone or you'll look like your phone."

Jamie: "I sure as hell will not leave you alone." Jamie grabbed a dupe's phone and pointed out Jean as she walked in, "See her? She's mine. That dispensary belongs to her. You mutant. Rape. people and then think that you won't get found out? You're the prick here. And you set foot anywhere near her, Redd, or the store again and you'll be behind bars. Got me?"

Daken: Daken just rolled his eyes and let his claws retract. "I've told you once and I'll tell you again. I have no idea what store you're talking about, so you don't need to worry about your property. Not surprising you'd consider a woman your property. Most racists are misogynists as well."

Daken: He moved to find somewhere else to be before he did something rather bloody.

Jamie: "I'm as much her property as she is mine, so that's pretty equal footing there, asshole. What's not equal footing is what you did to them. Where the hell do you get off thinking that you can just abuse your powers like that, man?!" The dupes stepped in front of Daken, blocking his path with a human wall.

Daken: Daken didn't even hesitate, his arm launching out to catch one of the dupe's shirts as he swept his legs, throwing one into the other. "BACK OFF! Next time it'll be the claws. I'll teach you one thing right now. Do not corner a feral mutant or you will get shredded." Daken kept moving away, his claws coming back out.

Jamie: Jamie hissed as he felt the bruises that would definitely show up once he absorbed those dupes. No backing down, though. "I'll teach you another. Do you know how many times I've died?! I'm not afraid of you, man! But you know who is? My girlfriend. You fucking terrify her and I'm going to protect her if it's the last fucking thing I do. Stay. The fuck. Away. Do you hear me?!"

Daken: "You don't know how to listen. I don't know who she is or have any reason to ever go near her. You have the wrong person you racist misogynistic twat. Now go pound pavement or I'll show you how many more ways you can die." He bared his teeth trying to hold back his more feral nature.

Jamie: "Trust me, dude. Ain't nothin' you got that could be any worse than what I've been through." He sneered at Daken, "You play the 'racist' card real well, man. So well that it's played out. Try something else." Jamie stepped towards him. "Give me another excuse for it to not be you when I have so much proof that if it were a murder investigation, I could hold you in lock-up."

Daken: "All you have is video of a man purchasing something at a store. You have nothing and I can quite easily provide an alibi. Walk away before I show you there are fates far worse than death." He clenched his fists hard enough for his knuckles to go white.

Jamie: "Oh, I know those, too. I have begged for death many times." He took another step and absorbed one of the dupes. "Again, man, you don't scare me. This video is longer than what you saw. We have your face. I have it digitally enhanced and it's the basis of the restraining order against you." Another step, another dupe. His jaw clenched at the bruised rib he now had, but didn't let it show in any other fashion.

Daken: "And what proof do you have that it's not a mutant that can shapeshift. What proof do you have that I don't have a twin. What proof do you have that I can't shapeshift. Maybe this is just the face I decided to wear today. You have no idea who I am, you just think that I am someone that you can blame all your fears on and get away with it."

Jamie: "My fears? Ha! That's a laugh. Dude, you don't even know my fears." One last step, one last dupe. That one had a cracked tailbone and Jamie felt his spine lengthen a bit to try and counteract it. But now he was face to face with Daken again. "So prove it then. Shapeshift for me and I'll walk away."

Daken: "Back off or you're going to lose an arm. I have nothing to prove to you. I'm leaving, either with or without your blood on me. Your choice." He decided he wouldn't instigate this man's murder and started to leave again.

Jamie: "You need to hear me, Daken. Using pheromones to get in somebody's pants is rape. People are terrified of us because of shit like that. Cut it out."

Daken: "And again you're wrong. My name is Toshiro not Daken.Your information is very lacking."

Jamie: "What the fuck ever, man. That's not the point. Don't fucking mutant rape people, asshole!"

Daken: "Now it just seems like you're projecting on me. Maybe you should see a therapist. I'm sure they can prescribe you some nice drugs. I wouldn't be surprised if you have schizophrenia with the whole creating clones thing."

Jamie: "Now you're reaching. Get the fuck out. Stay away from Maddy, Redd, and Phoenix Pharms."

Daken: "I'll do my best seeing as I have never heard of the place or people until today."

Jamie: He was like a toddler blaming his two month old sister for throwing a football in the house. If Jamie weren't struggling to stand on both feet because of the pain from absorbing the dupes, he would have rushed the guy and not given it a second thought. "Leave. Now."

Daken: "I already was. See you're even worse than I thought. You were the one stopping me." Daken just kept his casual pace as he headed for the exit.

Jamie: The second he was out of sight, Jamie carefully slumped onto a barstool and looked around the empty room. He held up a finger and whimpered, "Medic?"
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Re: 10/20 Issue: Boys Will Be Boys

Post by Esynthia »

Jamie says: