10/8 Issue: Tony's Dead Hooker

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

10/8 Issue: Tony's Dead Hooker

Post by Esynthia »

Timeline: Evening of April 9th, 2023 into morning of April 10th, 2023

Rogue: Rogue stepped out of the shower, wrapped one towel around her, then grabbed another from the rack on the wall to start towel drying her hair with. And since the mirror didn't fog up, she watched herself while she did it. Fancy hotels were amazing. Perks of President duty. Speaking of the President, he had a date over, so she was left to her own devices for entertainment tonight.

Rogue: Hair as dry as she cared to get it, she tossed the towel on the hook and flew into her room, flopping on the bed to reach the remote by her pillow. There had to be some good movies on that were loud enough to distract her from the sounds Tony might be making later. Unpleasant to hear them when she wasn't causing them only because she wanted to be able to do that to anyone just like he could.

Rogue: Her inhibitor bracelet was an amazing thing, but she tried not to use it too often or she might overload the next person she touched. Like when the patch short circuited and then she put Bobby into a weird coma-like state for a bit. That had sucked... Ooh, Good Luck Chuck! Not the best movie, but the questions from Tony in the morning would be worth sitting through it.

Carol: Carol loved staying with the Shaws... she did. But there were some things she just couldn't do in their house and today was a day she wanted to do one of those things because her new job was already making her cranky. Which was fast, even for her. She tucked half of her supplies under her arm so she could knock on the door to Rogue's room.

Rogue: Rogue frowned at the knock that came from the hallway. She hadn't expected a knock from the adjoining door, but that would have at least made more sense than the hall. Did the secret service need her for something? She tossed the remote on the bed and finished pulling her oversized shirt on, dropping the towel in the bathroom on her way to answer the door. Rogue grinned when she looked through the peephole, then opened the door for Carol. "Now who's showin' up on whose doorstep. C'mon in, gal."

Carol: "Well I could have come in through the window but I figured this was more polite," Carol gave Rogue an answering grin as she stepped inside the room and held out one of her bottles of scotch to the other woman, "Drinks?"

Rogue: "Definitely!" Rogue happily grabbed the bottle, then rushed to go put on something with sleeves. And pants. And gloves. And socks. Stupid powers. Stupid not wanting to short-circuit Tony's nifty invention. "If y'd come through th' window, ya might nota liked th' view in th' room next door." Her eyebrows went up and she turned to smirk at Carol, "Or maybe ya woulda."

Carol: "Tony got himself a temporary girlfriend, huh?" She let the door close behind her and went to make herself comfortable in one of the plush chairs.

Rogue: "F'r the night, yep. She thought he was hot, like most women do, an' he fell for her ego-strokin', hook, line, an' sinker. He didn't even have t' pull out one o' his flirty moves with her when she came up t' th' table." Rogue finished changing and picked the bottle back up. "Ta da! Safe f'r Carol t' hug now. So hug."

Carol: She laughed, wrapping an arm around Rogue and pulling her onto the chair with her, "Hotel First Family-sitting is the worst."

Rogue: Rogue laughed too and snuggled back into Carol with a flourish of wiggling limbs. "Ah mean, it ain't tha worst worst..." She opened her bottle of scotch and took a whiff. "Ooh. Good stuff. Anyway, it could be worse'n this. An' Tony an' Ah get along great. He's fun. So it's kinda like gettin' t' hang out with one o' mah best friends all tha time. Which does sometimes get annoyin'," she frowned. "How's tha asylum?"

Carol: Carol groaned, letting her head fall back against the seat cushion before taking the open bottle from Rogue and a good sized swig. "Don't even..."

Rogue: "Ha! That bad, huh?" Rogue waited until Carol looked done for the moment, then took it back for her own healthy swig. "What happened? Walls peelin', self-movin' gurneys, disembodied voices? Or was that just last time?"

Carol: "There's no such thing as ghosts," she rolled her eyes, "But I'll concede naked blue demons."

Rogue: "Oh no! They're back?" That was terrifying and hilarious all at once and Rogue decided that needed more booze to wash down the mixed emotions, then handed it back to Carol. "Ah thought tha portal got closed?"

Carol: "Never could close it all the way. SHIELD were studying it for a while but when they got all they could from it they locked the place down and left. I guess while the place was empty they made themselves at home.... Now the place is crawling with them."

Rogue: "Well that was just dumb. What'd they think was gonna happen? They were just gonna leave?" Rogue shook her head, "This is why we need tha X-Men. SHIELD don't know shit 'bout stuff like that. Dang."

Carol: "We thought they were too afraid to come through the portal after Cess and I went and fucked up their shit... but I guess after a while they realised we weren't there anymore...." Carol decided she needed another drink. "I'm working on reminding them they're scared of me."

Rogue: "If y' need help, Ah c'n come by an' smash some teeny blue heads." She gave Carol a bright grin. "Or if y' need a break, just lemme borrow that nifty blastin' power y' acquired since Ah was fourteen an' lemme go t' town."

Carol: "Just so long as it's only borrowing..." she teased, prodding her in the shoulder, "The more things they're afraid of the better."

Rogue: "Oh, Ah'd give 'em somethin' t' be afraid of alright." Rogue laughed and bumped Carol with the prodded shoulder, taking the bottle back with the other hand. "Is that really th' only issue there, though? Th' li'l blue fellas? 'Cause, all in all, that's pretty impressive."

Carol: "Well, so far... but it's only the first week so give it time," she offered a grin. "The thing is, until we clear them out, no one wants to go into the building and any stuff we leave unsupervised will go wandering off somewhere."

Rogue: "Well, they'll never really be gone... An' who knows how long it'll take 'em t' be properly scared o' us again since they've had th' run o' th' place f'r so long." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of those things swarming for years and took another drink to bleach her mind.

Carol: "Well... I'm hoping we can scare them back to their home reality and bump the portal to somewhere else and lock it there... but damned if I know how that thing works. All I know is I don't like the energy whatever world those little assholes are from puts out."

Rogue: "Bad juju from th' teeny blue men group. Gotcha." Rogue frowned in thought, "Yeah, Ah'm not real sure how we'd bump it'r lock it'r anythin' really. But maybe Tony'd have some ideas?" Rogue laid her head on her friend's shoulder. "Ah could ask him in th' mornin' when he's showered off th' stinky perfume that gal was wearin'."

Carol: "I was thinking we could track Broo down and make him fix it - it's his fault... or maybe tell his 'mom' and make her do the part with the lecturing."

Rogue: Rogue smirked at the thought of Broo getting a lecture. He was so cute when he felt guilty. But, she didn't want to mess with Viper. At all. Viper is the reason her car and bike were memories. She frowned and took a long pull from the bottle. "Trackin' him down seems like th' best plan if we're gonna go that route. Do y' have any leads on him?"

Carol: "SHIELD will. Brain like that? They're keeping tabs on him. We'll figure it out.... hopefully soon. I mean... he was able to move it and lock it before so..." she shrugged, "We know it's doable."

Rogue: "Ah guess that's true." She took another drink and hopped up, offering Carol a hand. "Wanna help me make Tony jealous? An' hopefully ask me questions in th' mornin' that Ah c'n pretend he's crazy f'r askin'?"

Carol: She raised an eyebrow, "Are you propositioning me?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "No, Ah ain't inta girls. But Tony's never really asked. An' he knows Ah've got a soft spot f'r you, what with mah thinkin' Ah killed ya an' all."

Carol: "Oh, right..." she frowned in confusion, "So how are we making Tony jealous?"

Rogue: Rogue pulled Carol up and over to the adjoining door. "By makin' him think somethin's happenin'." Which might require more booze to get her nerve up enough to not feel silly.

Carol: Carol was no less confused but followed Rogue with her good friend, scotch. "... Are you gonna tell him I was here?"

Rogue: "Nope." She opened her adjoining door, knowing Tony's side would be closed for his date. "We're gonna be louder than he is."

Carol: Carol decided to apply more booze in the hopes of lessening her confusion. Probably wouldn't work but it was better than being sober.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Carol. "We're gonna make sex noises."

Carol: "Well I figured that..." she rolled her eyes, offering the bottle. "I think I need to be more drunk so it's less awkward... unless you think you can get drunk enough that actually having sex sounds like a better idea."

Rogue: It was Rogue's turn to raise an eyebrow, "Are you propositioning me now?"

Carol: Carol shrugged, "Sounds way less complicated than pretending."

Rogue: "But... we both have vaginas."

Carol: Carol stared at her for a moment before she burst out laughing, "Oh my God, you're adorable!"

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Carol, "Thanks?"

Carol: Carol reached out and patted her as gently as her laughing fit would let her.

Rogue: "Ah ain't sure what's adorable 'bout it... But Ah ain't inta girls, so..." Rogue took a healthy swig from the bottle.

Carol: Carol watched her for a moment, a small smirk on her lips, "Bet I can fix that."

Rogue: "Do ya have a penis?"

Carol: Carol laughed again, "No... but you could just take your gloves off for a couple minutes...."

Rogue: "What?" It was Rogue's turn to be confused and drinking more to try and help the confusion.

Carol: "If you get enough of my brain in your brain you'll catch my lust for boobs... temporarily but it'll work...." she'd probably also learn things she never wanted to learn about Cessily in the process but whatever....

Rogue: "So, y' wanna have sex... With yourself." Rogue gave her a blank look. "That's tha weirdest form of masturbation ever."

Carol: "Well, ideally with someone else but there's only me in this relationship right now."

Rogue: "Ah dunno, Carol... Ah wanted t' make him ask me questions that'd make me laugh 'cause it was only a ruse, not ones that'd make me blush 'cause they'd be true."

Carol: Carol gave a shrug and offered the bottle to Rogue, "Then we need to be more drunk so it's more fun that it is embarrassing."

Rogue: "Then we'd best drink up." She toasted Carol and took a drink. "We could take turns usin' mah bracelet t' make it go faster, maybe?"

Carol: Carol shook her head, "Noooo that'd just make me dizzy. Energy powers are kind of a rush when they come back.... but, it's okay because I came prepared." She fished in her pocket and pulled out her own inhibitor. It had seen better days by now but it still worked.

Rogue: "You have one too?!" Rogue's eyes lit up when she saw it. "Tony made one f'r me so Ah c'n... Here. Hold on." She bounded over to her travel jewelry kit and pulled her bracelet out, holding it up with a grin. "See?"

Carol: "SHIELD managed to design one I didn't blow up back when I was all... orangey and stuck that way. It's still going strong... but I guess it could do with a bit of a polish..." she rubbed it on her jeans.

Rogue: "Oh wow. Yeah, that woulda sucked." Rogue undid the latch of her bracelet, "Help me with mine an' Ah'll help you with yours?"

Carol: "I don't need help for mine... which is good because you'll be drunk and useless once yours is on." She gave Rogue a grin and moved to help her fasten the bracelet.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah guess that's," she blinked as the alcohol suddenly hit her and she giggled. "True."

Carol: "See? I have smarts." She decided to sit down before she applied her own inhibitor, just in case. "Woah... I should slow down..."

Rogue: Rogue giggled again and tipped the bottle up for herself. "Slowin' down is f'r losers. Losers who dun wanna play pranks on th' hottie president."

Carol: "Yes! That is a good point. Fortunately I brought two bottles so we can have one each." She cracked open the second bottle, "Who needs glassware?"

Rogue: "Woohoo! Ah knew we were a match made in heaven." Rogue spun in circles really fast until she got even more dizzy, then fell on the bed to watch the ceiling spin. "Hee."

Rogue: Her grin slowly slipped from her face as she remembered the last person she'd done this with. "Do y' remember Vic? Vickerz, Ah called him. We had a fallin' out 'cause his baby mama hated me. But we were best friends. His daughter was so cute. Ah wonder what she looks like now." She flopped her head to the side to look at Carol, "He had this awesome stuff called... Brain dead...Death.. Brain death. Was awesome."

Carol: Carol laughed, "Yeah, I've met Vic - he stopped by the school once to boot camp the kids. Funniest week of my whole assignment." The mention of kids made her drink more. "Why don't you look him up on facebook or something? Or use SHIELD-google. It's probably more efficient."

Rogue: "'Cause he haaaaaates me..." That made her sad. She didn't want to be sad... Rogue sat up for another drink. "Ah was addicted t' th' feelin' o' mah powers suckin' other people's powers at one point... An' he was so sad an' stressed an' so Ah helped him sleep... Ah didn't know Ah was addicted in mah defense. Just... thought Ah was helpin'. Havin' a tail is super fun though." She giggled and wiggled her butt on the bed.

Carol: Carol wrinkled her nose, "I don't know... feel like it'd ruin all my pants... also my uniform would be awkward with the skirt and all...." She didn't know how Greer managed with hers. "If you miss the tail thing, ask Greer if you can borrow hers sometime - she still likes you." More drinking. She should probably call and let them know she was going to be in town for a while.

Carol: Was now an acceptable time to call? Was it ever an acceptable time in Greer's brain? She decided she didn't know the answer to either of those questions and that it probably didn't matter anyway and went fishing for her phone in her back pocket.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah wonder if a tiger tail'd feel dif'rnt than a lion tail." Ooh, the guy on the TV was starting to look cute. Good sign. "Wonder if Tony'd like me with a tail. Ha! It'd be funny t' hide it fr'm him 'till th' last second." She looked over at Carol. Ooh, "Are we drunk dialin' our exes already? 'Caaaause, mine's dead."

Carol: "Tiger tails are a lot more flexible than lion tails..." Carol glanced up from scrolling her phone, "I guess technically I'm drunk dialling my ex but I don't know if it counts...." she hit the call button and waited. More scotch!

Rogue: "Ah think that counts. He's an ex. Who is it?" Oh she had the phone at her ear. Rogue slapped a hand over her mouth and started giggling again. "Sorry," she mumbled through her fingers.

Carol: "It's Chris," she said after she swallowed her mouthful of scotch.

Rogue: "Oooohhhhh. Yeaaaaaaah, he doesn't count." Rogue tipped her bottle back and fell backwards at the same time. "Unless it's f'r a booty call. Then it abs'lutely counts."

Carol: That made Carol laugh hard, "Not a chance in hell."

Chris: Chris groaned a little when he heard his phone going off. He was having a good nap, but was it really a nap when it was this late. "Hello?" Chris managed to get out groggily.

Carol: "Hey, you live!" Carol sat up in her seat and tried to sound less drunk, "I know it's late but if I don't say this now while it's in my brain, tomorrow I'll be too busy and too pissed off to remember...." she decided she needed another drink before she carried on.

Rogue: "Aww..." She giggled, "Bet Ah could booty call Tony right now." Rogue rolled onto her stomach and tried to wiggle to her phone on the nightstand. But it was too far away and it was too much effort. Scotch wasn't though.

Chris: "Do I?" He groaned a little and ran a hand through hair. "What's going on Carol?" Chris was a little worried now.

Carol: She put her bottle down to throw a cushion at Rogue. "It's nothing bad!" she hastily replied to Chris, "It's kind of good actually... except for the naked kleptomaniacs..." she shook herself. Stay on task! "I'm gonna be saying around Boston for a while... got a new assignment..."

Rogue: "Hi, Chris," Rogue yelled as she caught the cushion with another giggle.

Chris: "Wait naked what?" He blinked a few times and then checked his phone to make sure he was on a call and not listening to a weird book. "Uhmm hi?"

Carol: "Naked blue demons that steal stuff... were you there for those the first time? I feel like you were... Rogue's here...." she had another drink, "Anyway... I'm staying with the Shaws for now... except not right now because I'm in Rogue's hotel room... but generally... at least until the blue dudes are gone."

Rogue: Rogue giggled around the mouth of the bottle. "Naked blue demons. Teeny tiny ones!"

Chris: "I didn't know those little things were even a thing anymore... Carol, you're drunk aren't you?" He sighed.

Carol: "... Maybe a little bit.... But that doesn't mean the little blue assholes aren't real."

Rogue: Rogue snickered. "Bet their assholes'r blue, too."

Carol: Carol threw another cushion.

Rogue: Rogue threw the first one back and got nailed in the face with the second. "Oof! No danger senses is dang'rous f'r pillows t' th' faaaaace."

Chris: "Why do I feel like you two shouldn't be left unsupervised?" Chris got up and stretched a little, which was awkward with the phone.

Carol: Carol was knocked off her perch by the cushion to her head and thudded to the floor, "Oooww... 'm fine...." she frowned, wondering how to extricate herself from between her chair and the coffee table. "We're fine! What's the worst that could happen? The President is next door getting laid."

Chris: "Y'all are going to get yourselves in trouble." He got up and went to get dressed.

Rogue: "We should barge in. Kick 'er out."

Carol: Carol lifted her head to peer at Rogue, "And then what?" Wait. Too much noise on the phone, "What're you doing?"

Chris: "Jacking off." He rolled his eyes. "What do you think I'm getting dressed to make sure you two don't get yourselves in trouble."

Carol: ".... We don't need supervision!" She held up the phone, "Tell him!"

Rogue: "Aaaand theeen..." Rogue frowned at the ceiling. "We don't!" She looked at Carol and whispered too loudly, "What do we don't?"

Chris: "Riiiiiiiiiiight." He set the phone down as he put a clean shirt on.

Carol: "Ignore her, I'm cutting her off," Carol informed him once the phone was back by her ear. She felt around on the coffee table for her own bottle. Aha! "You don't have to come here..."

Chris: "Why don't I believe that?" Chris went looking for his keys.

Carol: "Because you never believe me and you think I'm your responsibility..." She rolled her eyes, deciding to give up and sending him her gps tag and the room number.

Rogue: "He's coming here?!" Rogue crawled to the edge of the bed and fell off because she misjudged the distance. "Ouch!"

Carol: Carol laughed, "Now we're both on the floor! But you didn't bring your bottle." She took a triumphant drink from hers and somehow managed not to spill. Skills. She had them.

Rogue: Rogue pushed herself at Carol, making grabby hands for her bottle. "Gimme!"

Chris: Chris groaned. "That's not... We're friends Carol. I just don't want you to do anything you'll regret."

Carol: "Mine!" Carol kept the bottle away from Rogue. "I already propositioned Rogue - she said no... also we were mostly sober then."

Chris: Chris had no idea what to say to that. "Uhm... what?" He stammered a little.

Rogue: "Girls have cooties. Ah pref'r dick. Tony's currently. But he's usin' it, soooooo. Oooh, do y' know anybody else who's got one?"

Carol: Carol couldn't help it. She burst into giggles.

Chris: "Do I want to know what just happened?" He asked before finding his keys, and leaving a note for Greer.

Carol: "You didn't hear that?" Carol managed to get out.

Rogue: "Hear what?" Rogue had just managed to get up and was looking around for her bottle.

Chris: "No?" Chris got in the car and connected the phone to it's bluetooth. "I'm guessing I don't want to know then..."

Carol: "Probably not," she said with another laugh, "Might break your brain."

Chris: "I don't think that's possible anymore. My brain did literally get broken remember?"

Carol: "Yeah but not by sex talk... that'd be a new one for you."

Chris: "Wait, what?" Chris almost missed the green light until someone behind him honked.

Rogue: "Sex talk? Oh no, Ah miss sex." Rogue found her bottle and used the butt of it to knock on the wall. "Hurry it up already! Ah wanna turn!"

Carol: "Not as much as I do..." Carol reached to pull Rogue's arm down, "You're not gonna get any if you ruin his fun with his flavour of the hour!"

Chris: "Do I need to bring liquid nitrogen to cool you two off?"

Carol: "Where're you gonna get liquid nitrogen at this hour?"

Chris: "I have skills." He followed the gps to the hotel and parked. "Am I even allowed to go into the hotel since the president is there....?"

Rogue: Rogue humphed and fell into a heap on the floor. "But... But... Fiiine."

Carol: "If they've got a problem, tell them to call Rogue I'm sure she'll vouch for you." She prodded Rogue, "You'll tell 'em to let him up if they stop him, right?"

Rogue: "Should Ah? Do we want 'im here?"

Carol: "Well he's under the impression we need supervision..."

Chris: "Should I be worried that you two are going to have me arrested now?" He got into the hotel without any trouble and started for the room.

Rogue: "Pffffffffffft."

Carol: "Are you kidding? Greer would eat me alive."

Chris: "I'd say that right now it sounds like you'd like that. But we both know that isn't likely."

Carol: "You know she wouldn't do it in a good way...."

Rogue: "Ah'm th' official babysitter o' th' presid'nt of th' 'nited 'merica. Dun need nu stinkin' superv'sion."

Chris: "Yeah.... that might get messy in a bad way." Chris sighed. He wished the two of them would get along better.

Carol: Carol decided she needed to apply more scotch to the bad feelings she was having. "Gonna hang up now... you know where we are...."

Rogue: "He's here?" Rogue scrambled to try and get up. "Ah should... Bra. 'R.. Somethin'. Ah'm in mah pajamaaas..."

Carol: Carol looked over at her, eyebrow raised, "Why? It's just Chris...."

Rogue: "'Cause... We've... Stuff. An' things. An' weeeeiiiird."

Carol: "You remember the part where he and I have a kid, right?"

Rogue: "He an' Ah don't." She frowned, "Ah don't have a kid with anybody. Sam died 'fore we could try..." Now she was sad again. "Caroooooool..."

Carol: "You need more me in your brain." She rolled over to crawl after Rogue, "Gimme that inhibitor..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and started to crawl away. "Noooo."

Carol: "Just wait til I'm past the coffee table... then you've had it..." Carol promised as she tried to negotiate the furniture and make a lunge for Rogue.

Chris: "What are you two doing in there?" Chris paused in the hall and stared at the door like it would tell him.

Rogue: Rogue yelped and frog-jumped away from the table. Then yelped again at the man's voice from the door and successfully scrambled to her feet this time, leaping down the hall to open the door. "Chriiiiis!"

Carol: Carol leaned out from behind the chair and waved at the door, "Hiiiii!"

Chris: Chris just stared at Rogue in her pajamas. "Uhmm... Hi Rogue?"

Rogue: Rogue pulled Chris into a tight bear hug, which was just normal girl tight at the moment. "Hiiii!"

Carol: "She was like that when I got here!" Carol said before Chris could ask something awkward.

Chris: Chris hugged her back with a little laugh. "So you're both shit faced huh?" He hugged her tighter. "Missed ya Rogue. Had to get drunk in Boston to see me huh?"

Rogue: "Ah didn't know y' were still here. Ah'm here t' protec mah boss. Sooo there." She stuck her tongue out at him and tripped as she did it.

Rogue: "Ah was less when y' got here! Y'all're th' one that brought boooooze." Rogue shoved Chris into the room and blew kisses at the two secret service agents in the hallway before shutting the door.

Carol: "Yes, I did do that..." Carol admitted with a nod. Speaking of booze... she levered herself into a sitting position with the help of the coffee table and picked up her bottle.

Chris: Chris poked her tongue. "Don't stick that out at me missy." He shook his head a little at the two of them. "Damn, I've been an adult for too long, I figured y'all were wine drunk."

Rogue: "EWW wine." Rogue gagged.

Carol: "Wine is not fast enough... also it doesn't work well in coffee."

Chris: Chris laughed. "How do you survive those snooty presidential dinners?"

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Chris and a slow grin spread on her face, "By sittin' veeeeeeerry close."

Carol: "... Have you met Tony Stark?"

Rogue: Oh yeah. "That too. Scotch man after mah own heart."

Chris: "No... Do I look important?" He raised an eyebrow.

Rogue: Rogue gasped. "He's th' best. Wanna meet him now?"

Chris: Chris looked down at how he was dressed. "No?"

Rogue: Rogue didn't connect the dots and frowned at Chris, then looked at Carol for help. "Whahappen?"

Carol: "Tony's naked so you've got one up on him if we go in now....?" Carol suggested.

Chris: "Then I really don't want to meet him now. I prefer only to meet naked women not men." He stuck his tongue out at them.

Carol: "There's one of those too...."

Chris: "Alright then, meeting him is off the table. I don't want to go to Guantanamo."

Rogue: "But it's a good excuse f'r me t' throw her out an' take her plaaaaace." Rogue pouted at Chris.

Chris: "I'm not cockblocking the president." Chris sat down and threw a pillow at Rogue.

Carol: "That's the point though... you wouldn't be."

Rogue: "Ah'm better," she gave him a shit eating grin as she caught the pillow to the face.

Chris: "I should have pre-gamed this party." He laughed harder when the pillow hit Rogue's face.

Carol: "But then you couldn't lecture me about drinking before I drive and you love doing that."

Rogue: "Don't drive! Fly! Much funner."

Carol: "But uniform skirt...."

Chris: "I have no idea what you're talking about...."

Rogue: "Y' c'n borrow mah pants." Rogue pulled off her pajama pants and threw them at Carol.

Chris: "Uhmm..." Chris tried not to stare as Rogue broke his brain. He stared.

Carol: "Gah!" Carol tried to duck the pants and fell over again.

Rogue: Rogue burst into laughter as Carol fell and then she fell over, too, pausing her laughter in favor of the shocked feeling of the floor being so hard. "Owww. Pain hurts."

Carol: Carol laughed at the thud, "Serves you right!"

Rogue: "Y're th' one who wanted pants," Rogue taunted from her spot on the floor as she rubbed at her offended shoulder and hip.

Chris: "You two are terrible." He laughed.

Carol: "Hey, you decided to come here. I told ya we didn't need ya help."

Chris: "Yeeeaaaah, and why do I think that was both a good and bad idea." He blew a raspberry at Carol.

Rogue: "That we don't need help?" Rogue closed one eye tight and looked up at Chris, trying to make him one person.

Chris: "You okay Rogue?" Chris gave her a slightly concerned look.

Rogue: "Nope," she answered cheerily. "More booze!"

Chris: "I think that's part of the problem." He smirked and moved over to help her up. "Come on drunky brewster."

Rogue: Rogue giggled. "That's a pun. Ah like those."

Carol: Carol was applying more booze to herself and only half listening to their chatting.

Rogue: Rogue made a loud gasp and squirmed out of Chris' grasp as she saw Carol with one of the bottles. She started crawling for it. "Apply more scotch!"

Chris: Chris laughed and let Rogue go. "Alright apply your scotch ya booze hounds. I should have gotten my own stock on the way here."

Carol: "Duh, that's what room service 'sfor," Carol flailed a hand at Rogue, "I gave you a whole bottle! You can't have drank it already!"

Rogue: "Ah lost it," she whined.

Chris: Chris found the missing bottle and returned to his seat with it before taking a drink. "Found it."

Rogue: "Ack!" Rogue flailed, "He stole it!"

Chris: "Mine now." He took a big swig from it.

Rogue: "Noooooooo..." She pouted. "Ah'll tell th' president!"

Chris: "Pffft he can't control my drinking habits." Chris stuck his tongue out at her.

Rogue: Rogue gasped, offended on Tony's behalf.

Rogue: "He is th' President."

Chris: "And he won't be for long if he tries to reinstate prohibition in this country." Chris took another drink. "Your attempts to stop me from drinking are just making me want to drink more."

Rogue: "He would never." Rogue whined and made grabby motions for her bottle. "Miiiine."

Chris: "See I get to keep the booze then."

Carol: Carol rolled her eyes and held out the bottle to Rogue then decided to get up off her ass and make the long trek to the phone to call room service for more alcohol.

Rogue: "Yay! Carol's nicer'n you, Chris." Rogue held the bottle gingerly and took a long drink.

Chris: "No she just gives up easier. I'm immune to your skills."

Rogue: "Y're just a big ol' meanie."

Carol: "Just flash him. He'll be too busy drooling to defend himself."

Chris: "Am not! And hey stop telling people my weaknesses." He averted his gaze.

Rogue: "Ah already knew it was y'r weakness, dodo brain."

Carol: "You stole her scotch and you don't even like scotch. It's totally fair..." she made it to the phone and picked it up. "Anyone want anything else while I order more booze?"

Rogue: "Nachos! Remy an' Ah decided long time ago s'best drunk food."

Chris: "Who said I didn't like scotch." He looked over at Carol. "You haven't seen my den."

Carol: "You never liked scotch... you always made faces and got vodka or rum," she rolled her eyes and dialled room service to make the request for more scotch, nachos and pizza because she was hungry.

Chris: "I'm old with the weight of the world bearing down on me. I like booze." He made a face at her.

Carol: "The weight of the world?" She echoed, "Bullshit."

Chris: "That was sarcasm...." Chris rolled his eyes.

Rogue: "Ah've held th' weight o' th' world. It's heavy."

Carol: Carol picked up the notepad from beside the phone and threw it at Chris.

Chris: "Rude." He started to glow a little. "You know I like being h it with things." Chris stuck his tongue out at her.

Carol: Carol wondered if she could still pick up the chair she'd been sitting on in her drunken and depowered state. She eyed it.

Chris: "Don't even think about it." He gave her his best mock glare.

Rogue: "Do it," Rogue whispered loudly.

Chris: "You might spill the booze!" Chris defended himself with the bottle.

Carol: "'Sokay, there's more comin'," she grinned and headed for the chair.

Chris: "All it'll do is make me glow. And then Rogue will have to pay for a chair since it's her room."

Rogue: "Nooope. You pay." She grinned. "President's rooms. Taxpayers pay."

Chris: "Well that's just bullshit...."

Carol: "Don't have my powers on... prob'ly won't break the chair...." She dragged it across the plush carpet to Chris.

Rogue: "Ha! Ah win!"

Chris: "I dunno, I'm a pretty hard surface and you're not that weak."

Carol: "Awwww ya do still love me," she grinned... then lifted the chair to whack him with it.

Chris: "You are still one of my best friends." Chris caught the chair with one arm. "You're going to have to try harder than that."

Carol: She narrowed her eyes in suspicion, "You tryna make me undrunk myself?"

Rogue: Rogue squealed and covered her head, "Ah bruise easy when Ah'm not powered on!"

Chris: "I mean as long as you don't put me through a wall or bruise Rogue?" He stuck his tongue out at her.

Carol: "You know I can't make that kinda promise..."

Rogue: "Just don't make th' suits come in. They're mean when they hafta pick up after me."

Chris: "Then you probably shouldn't do it." He laughed and shook his head.

Carol: "Jus' open the window..."

Rogue: "Kay!" Rogue tried to stand, but fell back down, so she crawled to the balcony door and reached up to shove it open. "Ta da!"

Chris: "You're not knocking me out of the window." Chris laughed and set the chair down.

Carol: "Who says you get a choice?" She rolled up her sleeves and reached for her inhibitor.

Chris: "No means no?" He blinked a few times. "Not happening Carol.... Nope."

Rogue: "Wait!" Rogue held up her hands suddenly. "Not yet," she said calmly and then proceeded to crawl up onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and setting the scotch on the bedside table. Then she hit Chris on the head with it to see if he would glow from the soft things, too.

Carol: "Aw, c'mon... wouldn' be the first time..."

Chris: "I'm not a crash test dummy!" He protested. "We're going to need more pillows if this is going to be a pillow fight."

Carol: Carol pouted, "You are a thief of joy."

Rogue: Rogue gasped in excitement as he glowed more. Then jerked her head up as there was a knock on the door. "Food!" Rogue threw the door open and grinned at the man delivering the things. She wrote a generous amount for a tip and told him to bring back pillows and he would earn a kiss. He left with a grin. "More pillows comin'!"

Chris: "Am not. I just don't feel like pulling myself out of the concrete or pulling it out of my clothes. I prefer my clothes getting torn other ways."

Carol: "... We're allowed to rip them off?"

Chris: "I feel like I said the wrong thing there..." He backed away from Carol.

Rogue: The boy was back in a flash and Rogue grinned. "Carol! C'mere! Help me pay th' kid."

Carol: "Fiiiiine..." she rolled her eyes and headed for the door, "You're not off the hook!" she called back to Chris.

Chris: "Run kid they're vicious!"

Rogue: Rogue pulled the boy in just enough to press her lips to one of his cheeks, leaving room on his other side for Carol.

Carol: Carol took her place on the other side. The kid looked pretty pleased with his reward... because of course. Rogue was half dressed... and boobs.

Rogue: Rogue grinned, took the pillows, and playfully pushed the kid back into the hall. "Thanks, sugah! Night!" She shut the door and burst into giggles.

Chris: "You two are terrible." He shook his head.

Carol: "Go home if we're so awful," Carol singsonged then got immediately distracted, "Mmmm pizza...." she picked up a slice and practically inhaled it.

Chris: "Pizza and booze, the ultimate distraction." He found a spot to sit and sipped at his stolen booze.

Rogue: Rogue carried the pillows clutched to her chest and the plate of nachos precariously held on top of them with her free hand. "Nachos! An' then, pillow fight t' see how glowly we c'n make Chris with soft things."

Carol: "Nightlight!" She declared. But first more pizza. And scotch! She hugged her new bottle friend.

Chris: "I can only glow so much until I gotta release some of it." He laughed a little.

Rogue: "Nightlight has t' release light.." Rogue tried to make sense of this and was frowning as she sat on the coffee table and stared at Chris. "Liiiike... Nope. Ah got nothin'."

Chris: "I have to punch something or shoot a concussive blast after I've absorbed so much or I pass out."

Carol: "The window's open?" Carol gestured to it.

Rogue: "Like a shootin' star!" That sounded really pretty.

Carol: That made Carol wince and take a long pull from her new bottle friend.

Chris: "Why do I feel like you're planning on throwing me over the balcony again...?"

Rogue: "Nooo, that's what y' gotta release it like, Ah mean. Like th' sky lettin' go o' a star."

Chris: "How about we stop talking about me releasing things." Chris laughed.

Carol: "Greer holdin' out on ya?" She looked up from her contemplation of her scotch bottle.

Chris: "What?" Chris laughed. "Have you met her? If I didn't have a healing factor I couldn't keep up."

Rogue: "Oh nooo." Rogue shoved a chip in her mouth. "That'd suck."

Chris: "Plus we have arrangements." He smirked.

Rogue: "Wuzzat mrn," she asked around the fully loaded chip.

Carol: "And I am not allowed," Carol nodded slowly and took another drink.

Chris: "Wanna try that again rogue?" He laughed.

Rogue: She chewed as fast as she was able and swallowed with an audible gulp. "What's that mean? Arrangements?"

Chris: Chris was taking a drink of the scotch when she asked and a good bit of it went down the wrong pipe, making him cough. "Too drunk to get that one?"

Rogue: "No?" Rogue frowned and looked at Carol for help.

Carol: Carol shook her head, "Noooo. Not touchin' that."

Chris: "We're allowed to sleep with other people."

Rogue: "Oh. So it's like an open marriage?" Rogue shrugged, "Ah'd never do it, but whatever floats y'r canoe, Ah guess." She applied more nachos to her face.

Carol: "They are not married..." Carol put in helpfully.

Rogue: That made less sense, "So..." She finished chewing and followed the bite with a drink from her bottle. "Like dude over there," she asked and pointed dramatically at the wall separating her room from Tony's.

Chris: "Marriage didn't work for us last time. So we're trying something different. And it's been working well."

Rogue: Rogue frowned and applied more scotch to her face this time. Not a marriage, but not a fling. That hurt her brain.

Carol: "It's an open relationship because Greer is superstitious and thinks that if they get married again it'll fuck things up." She looked over at Chris, "That about sum things up?"

Chris: "Basically." He took a long drink from the scotch. He wasn't drinking enough to get past his powers.

Rogue: "He needs a fancy shmancy bracelet, Carol! Do y' have 'nother 'un?"

Carol: "Why would I be wearing this busted up thing if I had another one?"

Rogue: "Sentimental reasons?"

Chris: "I'll be fine." Chris laughed.

Rogue: "That's no fun."

Chris: "Pfft I'm plenty of fun." He took another long drink.

Carol: "Ya won' even let me throw ya out a window..."

Rogue: Rogue set her bottle down and threw a pillow at Carol. "Y'r closer. Hit 'im."

Chris: "That's not fun for me!" Chris blew a rapsberry at her. "Why do I have to suffer for y'all?"

Carol: "'Cause ya came here even though I told ya not to!" She smacked him with the pillow.

Rogue: "Woo!" This was exciting! Rogue picked her bottle back up and drank a few swallows before stumbling over to hit him with the pillow she still held. "Ha!"

Chris: "Ow." He started to glow more. Chris grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Rogue.

Rogue: "Eep!" Rogue giggled and set the bottle down to tackle Chris and smack him again.

Chris: The tackle made them fall back wards in the chair. "Ack! Sneak attack! No fair I don't have a pillow."

Carol: Carol decided to capitalise on his defenselessness and smacked him a couple more times, only pausing for another drink.

Chris: "Worse! Tag teaming isn't fair!"

Rogue: "Y' shouldn'ta thrown it," she bellowed in victory.

Chris: "Don't make me start tickling!" He wiggled his fingers.

Rogue: Rogue launched herself backwards and caught the coffee table with her hip as she fell. She yelped in surprise at the pain and pouted. "Ah hate this part."

Chris: "Oh shit Rogue, are you okay?" He looked up from the chair.

Carol: Carol bopped Chris on the head because it was his fault she fell down.

Rogue: "Yuuup." She made a face and crawled over to the bed and up onto it. "Just gun' rest mah ol' hip f'r a minute'r two." Rogue grinned as Carol avenged her. "Woo, Carol!"

Chris: Chris picked Carol up easily since he was powered up now. "I'll use Carol as a missile. Don't tempt me."

Carol: Carol shrieked and flailed trying to wriggle free, "PUT ME DOWN!"

Carol: Carol was't going to remind Chris again that he didn't have to be here. She just hit him with her fists instead of the pillow.

Chris: "Alright! Alright!" Chris set her down and rubbed his face a little. He was glowing bright purple now.

Rogue: Rogue opened her arms where she lay on the bed, "Aww, c'mere, Carol."

Carol: She felt better now that she was on her own feet again and snatched up her bottle, walking away from Chris and slouching into a chair to drink some more. A lot more.

Chris: "So I get assaulted and when I fight back I'm the bad guy?" He sighed.

Rogue: Rejected! "Aww, c'mere, Chris."

Chris: "Yay see Rogue's still muh friend." Chris jumped onto the bed and gave Rogue a hug.

Rogue: Rogue yipped as she bounced and pulled Chris down to snuggle. "Carol," she sing-songed, "Ah looove yooou."

Chris: "Would it cheer you up if I let you throw me off the balcony?" He siged.

Carol: Chris clearly wasn't using his brain because he knew damned well why she had the reaction she did. "I know... I'm not mad at you," she assured Rogue. She considered Chris' question, "It might."

Rogue: "So then c'mere an' snuggle me. Ah was injured in th' line o' duty!"

Chris: "I'd offer to kiss it and make it better but I feel that would get me hit again."

Rogue: "Yeah, dun do that. She'd kiss you if she wanted t' do it. She's th' big spoon."

Carol: "I think he was offering to kiss your booboo. He's not allowed to kiss me. Greer has rules."

Chris: "I meant where you hit the coffee table...." Chris laughed. "I already offered to let her throw me out the window. That was the olive branch."

Rogue: "Ohhh. No, Ah'm good." She pat his arm and pulled him to be the little spoon. "Ah thought y' had'n 'rangment?"

Carol: "Greer has a lotta rules wherein I'm the bad guy."

Chris: "You're not the bad guy. The feral side is threatened by you."

Carol: Carol frowned at him, trying to work out if he was serious. "What?"

Chris: Chris sighed. "It's a long story."

Rogue: Rogue lifted an arm for Carol, "C'meeeere... Mah butt needs a big spoon."

Carol: Carol raised an eyebrow as she took another drink.

Rogue: She wiggled her butt as well as she could while lying on her side, holding a Chris in front of her.

Carol: Huh. So she wasn't going to rephrase. Carol sighed and put the bottle down, taking off her shoes before she went to the bed to join them.

Rogue: Yay! Rogue yawned and snuggled back into Carol. "See? Needed a big spoon."

Carol: Carol tucked an arm under her head and wrapped her other around Rogue, nosing her hair. Smelled pretty. "I'm okay with being the big spoon."

Chris: "She just wanted to be the sandwich that gets all the attention." He snuggled back into her.

Rogue: "Shush, littlest spoon!"

Chris: "Pfft, make me." Chris booped her nose.

Carol: Carol unwrapped her arm from Rogue to smack Chris. "I can still take this thing off and throw you out of the window."

Rogue: Rogue wrinkled her nose. And now she missed Bobby. She sighed sadly and closed her eyes. Oh good. "Big spoon t' tha rescue!"

Chris: "You just want a night light." Chris grinned.

Carol: "Nope... I really just want to throw you out of the window.... if you're worried about your clothes you can take them off first. Throwing a naked you outside and letting you try to get back up here without your clothes sounds fun to me."

Chris: "Pffft that's easy. I just have to steal a robe or towel and say I got locked out of the room. Though then I'll need a shower..."

Rogue: "Shhhhhh!" Rogue yawned again. "Nightlights dun speak."

Chris: "I'm a special nightlight. I give off heat and maybe vibrate if you play your cards right."

Rogue: "Neither o' those is speakin'."

Chris: "That's the less popular feature aparently..." He sighed.

Carol: "'Cause ya don' know when ta turn it off," Carol pointed out, deciding she wasn't comfortable and wriggling out of her jeans. She kicked them off the bed. Better.

Rogue: "Comfy Carol," Rogue grinned. She was quite happy being sandwiched in between two heat generators and drunk off her ass.

--- One cozy sleeping arrangement later ---

Tony: Tony had long ago bid his date a fairly-fond farewell and passed out. At some ungodly hour he was woken up by a party in the next room. How rude he wasn't invited.

Tony: Once he was slightly more awake and had righted himself on the bed, his keen senses told him the noise had been coming from his bodyguard's room. Well, well, well.

Tony: Crashing, giggling, a man's voice. Another woman's voice, too. He put on his noise canceling earbuds and snoozed to let them have their fun.

Tony: The next time he awoke, things were quiet, so it was time to check this out.

Tony: Locks meant nothing to a president who was also a genuis. Within moments, he was standing at the foot of Rogue's bed.

Rogue: Rogue rolled over and felt someone staring at her so she cracked one eye. Oh, it was Tony. She grinned and held a hand up to him, wanting him to crawl in bed with her. "Hiya, handsome. G' morning." He looked good bathed in the glow from the open balcony door. "Mmm. Naked Tony is a good Tony t' wake up to."

Carol: The voice pulled Carol slowly out of sleep and she grumbled about this, rolling her face toward the pillow then realising there was hair in the way that smelled good... and a body. She was awake now! What the fuck?! Where was she?! Oh. Shit.... Ack! Naked Tony! "... Uh..." was all she managed to say.

Tony: "Well! That'd be... a little cosy? Not that I'm opposed, I guess." Tony moved around the corner of the bed and took her hand, then nodded. "I suppose it has a symmetry now. Boy, girl, boy girl?"

Tony: "Oh, hi, Carol! Good morning. I didn't know you two were this close."

Rogue: "What?" Rogue was starting to push herself up to kiss him hello when her head spun and she heard him say Carol's name. "Whooaa..." She lowered herself back down to the pillow. "What happened?"

Chris: Chris made sure to keep his eyes closed tight after that exchange. Yup, pretend to be asleep until they execute you or think you're dead so they put you in a body bag.

Carol: How close were they? How drunk did she get? She groaned and put her hands over her face. Her brain hurt. How much did she drink? Could she remember everything? "Am I actually awake...?" She reached out to check Tony was real then remembered he was naked when she found skin. Right. Dear God he was NAKED!

Tony: "I was hoping you could tell me..." Tony parked himself on the edge of the bed beside her and inspected her inhibitor bracelet. At a prod to his shoulder, he looked over at Carol. "I think so. You're talking. And poking."

Chris: And now he was on the bed. Next time he's just going back to sleep when someone calls him at night.

Carol: She needed to be less hungover for this. Way less. "I need coffee..." And maybe more scotch... No! Bad! Scotch got her here! She cracked an eye open to look at Tony again, "Where are your pants?"

Rogue: "Um... She brought really good scotch. We wanted t' get drunk faster? She... Called somebody?" Rogue blearily looked up at Tony then rolled her head slowly to look over her shoulder. "Chris!" She sat up quickly and swayed, grabbing Tony's arm for stability. "Oshit."

Carol: "If you throw up on me I'm never bringing you scotch again."

Rogue: "Nope." She took a slow, deep breath. "Just... dizzy. Light-headed. Stomach's fine... Ah think. Tony's pants'r prob'ly with his date. In th' other room."

Tony: "They're... you know, over there." He gestured back toward his room. "Whoa there." Tony caught her easily and moved to prop her up with his arm around her shoulders. "Chris... you mean this guy you girls clearly roofied?" He pointed at the unmoving man.

Rogue: Rogue leaned against Tony and let her head fall slowly to his shoulder and she closed her eyes again. "Did nooot. He's just...." Rogue giggled. Roofied him? Nah. Was she still drunk?

Carol: Oh... now they were leaning over her. Awkward. No coffee now. She decided taking off her inhibitor would be a good idea. "He's fine." Inhibitor removed, she reached around Rogue and shoved Chris off the bed.

Chris: Chris made sure to stay limp as Carol pushed him off the bed onto the floor with a thud.

Tony: "Ouch." He winced for the poor bastard. "Not roofied. Dead then? That makes things a little more complicated, ladies."

Rogue: "Ah don't kill mah friends. Or y' wouldn't've hired me. Or come in here naked. Ah'd hope."

Carol: "He heals. He's totally fine - he's just hiding.... Big baby." She tossed a pillow off the side of the bed at Chris for good measure.

Chris: Chris was glowing now. Damn glowing giving away he was still alive. He wasn't going to give up on this, they could leave him on the floor.

Tony: "Clothing is overrated, don't you think?" He looked at Rogue again, pushing her hair back from her face.

Rogue: Oh, right. Tony was naked. She pushed to sit up a bit, remembering that there were other people in the room. Rogue tried to shove at him, but was still slightly swaying, and weak from the inhibitor and the alcohol. "Y'r date's gonna get upset. Shoo."

Tony: "My date is long gone."

Rogue: Oh and now she was blushing. And he was so pretty... Rogue grinned at him. "Clothes're awful." That next bit sobered her a little. "She didn't stay th' night?"

Carol: "Sometimes clothes are good..." Carol pointed out from between them. She was afraid to move.

Tony: "Nope." She was turning red. Tony grinned and gave her a fast, scotch-fumed kiss. "I bet you'd feel better without the inhibitor, so blondie sparkles here has a point this time."

Carol: ".... Blondie sparkles?" She prodded him in the shoulder with a static shock to communicate her irritation at that truely terrible nickname.

Rogue: Rogue whimpered as he pulled away and she tried to follow him, but she fell onto Carol. "But..." She wanted more kisses and less clothing. But also less weird woozy. Conundrum.

Carol: Carol blinked and looked at where Rogue had fallen. "Yes... let's all put on some pants..."

Tony: "Hey! Presidential assault! It's early, give me a break!" Since he was sitting up now, he prodded at the dead hooker. "Hey. Aren't you the Chris who dated my daughter?"

Chris: Yup, dead. Chris didn't care if it was obviously fake. He was dead and he was staying dead.

Chris: Why didn't he let Carol throw him out of the window?

Carol: "Yes. He is that guy." Carol nodded. She still needed coffee... ooooooor... She eyed the nearest power outlet. So close... but so far....

Rogue: Oh, that was extra weird. Current toy's daughter dated old toy. And she was on top of Carol. Rogue gave her a weak smile. "Sorry 'bout him?" She slowly sat up and crawled to the end of the bed, looking for her pants. Why wasn't she wearing them? "Chris! Wake up an' say hello t' th' President 'fore Ah ship y' t' Leavenworth!" Ow. That was loud for her head.

Tony: Tony was busy enjoying this new crawling development and leaned to continue on that course.

Carol: "He's the President... he can be naked if he wants." But now she was free! She sat up, running her fingers through her hair to get it to lie flat again and crossing her legs so she was a bit more stable on the bed. It was way too early and painful to concentrate enough to fly.

Rogue: Rogue frowned over her shoulder at Carol, "Pants?" And then her eyebrows went up as she caught Tony's eye and she blushed all over again. "Hi," she smiled.

Carol: "I don't know where your pants are - you weren't wearing any when I got here...."

Carol: She wasn't looking at Rogue's ass. Nope. Nope!

Rogue: "Ah was more meanin' th'... kissin' over you bit." Or kissing at all. Did they do that in front of people now? "Ah wasn't?"

Rogue: Rogue tossed a pillow at Chris, "Where are mah pants, Godzilla?"

Tony: "Hi there." He grinned. "No pants necessary on my account. I can always declare a national holiday from pants."

Rogue: "But Ah thought y' wanted me t' put clothes on?"

Carol: Carol shook her head, "You were going to put some on for Chris but I told you it was pointless... and he still has pants on does that mean we can steal his?" There was a thought, "Wear Chris' pants! He doesn't need them if he's dead."

Tony: "Only if you want. I suppose it depends on how much scotch you put away last night."

Carol: Carol gestured around the room. He could play 'spot the bottle'.

Rogue: "Ah don't r'member that, either..." She nodded at the idea of Chris' pants and crawled over Carol and Tony to go get them.

Carol: Carol decided to just let Rogue steamroller her because it was safer than trying to steady her with her hands. She was afraid what she might grab.

Tony: "Hey, babe, that's probably not the best plan." He jumped up to stop her and caught her around the middle. "Who wants dead hooker pants, right?"

Carol: Oh boy, she was seeing all kinds of sides of Rogue this morning.

Tony: ((and fine presidential booty))
Carol: ((XD))

Rogue: "But he has some an' Ah need some?" She swayed again, the floor was like a boat deck. But Tony was holding her and that was nice. Rogue smiled at him. "Do y' have mah pants, Tony?"

Chris: Ugh and now he was getting stepped on by Rogue while she was flirting with Tony. God, if you exist smite me now...

Carol: Carol crawled to the side of the bed and lay on her stomach with her feet in the air to counter balance while she leaned to prod Chris. "Can I throw you out the window now?"

Tony: Tony's brows shot up, but then so did the corners of his mouth. "Yes, I have your pants... they're with my pants. They're having their own party. Let's go get them."

Tony: He straightened up and looked at Carol. "Ditch the corpse," he said with a wink.

Chris: Chris whispered as harshly and quietly as he could. "Do it now! Maybe into the next state."

Rogue: "'Kay!" Presidential pants party! "Why're mah pants in y'r room? That makes no sense. Ah ain't been in there in... A day."

Tony: "They're visiting. Let's go say hi!" After a moment, he decided the fastest way to do this was to scoop her up into his arms. He turned for the door back to his room.

Carol: "Okay..." She climbed off the bed and grabbed Chris by the ankle to drag him to the balcony. "I got this. Go find your pants. I'm ordering coffee."

Rogue: And she was flying! But in Tony's arms! She grinned and wrapped hers around his neck, peppering kisses on his jaw. President, pants, coffee. In that order or else.

Carol: "So long, dead hooker! Next time stay home!" She swung Chris in a high arc before releasing him, watching him sail a few blocks out of sight.